July 07, 2024, 11:19:59 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

it's not like i don't plan on doing them eventually, but my fear is that as soon as i'm done with the main quest i'll have no motivation to do anything else, which is often what happens if i complete a game when there are sidequests left to be done myface;

Thyme

well idk the main quest has a few rewards that can be p. useful for some sidequests or even when you're just walking around

like [glow=black,2,300]the shout that lets you summon odahviing, a friendly dragon[/glow]

or [glow=black,2,300]the 'clear sky' shout... i don't like cloudy weather lol[/glow]

Thyme

i'd also like to point out that none of my three characters have had over 110 hours of playtime ifeelbetter;

[spoiler]but combined it's like ~250 hours[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

i can't see myself ever willingly starting over from the very beginning and playing through this again myface;

Nyerp

Wrench

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on January 16, 2013, 02:54:00 AM
11[glow=black,2,300]0[/glow] hours in and i'm still only in act 1 of the main quest nyandood;

Good. Shows you're truly enjoying the game and giving it the love it deserves.

GUYS, I GOT MARRIED LAST NIGHT. I chose Sylgja as my wife.

Samus Aran

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on January 16, 2013, 09:55:14 AM
i can't see myself ever willingly starting over from the very beginning and playing through this again myface;

i usually say this too, but then i played through fallout 3 three times

of course, those second and third playthroughs i only did the quests i wanted to instead of everything

Quote from: Thyme on January 16, 2013, 09:51:14 AM
well idk the main quest has a few rewards that can be p. useful for some sidequests or even when you're just walking around

like [glow=black,2,300]the shout that lets you summon odahviing, a friendly dragon[/glow]

or [glow=black,2,300]the 'clear sky' shout... i don't like cloudy weather lol[/glow]

i've never tried using clear sky on anything other than what you're required to use it on

Kalahari Inkantation

is it even possible to go 'back to' fallout after skyrim

i hear it pales in comparison myface;

Samus Aran

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on January 16, 2013, 05:16:55 PM

yes, because while it's the same engine and style, it's still a completely different game

guns aren't swords and apocalyptic wastelands aren't snow-covered mountains and high fantasy isn't dark atomic age humor

don't let's

Though you might miss sprinting, and maybe dual wielding (maybe)

Samus Aran

dual wielding would be pretty awesome in fallout for sure goowan

and yeah sprinting definitely

Thyme

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on January 16, 2013, 05:16:55 PM

i couldn't

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Go Up