July 07, 2024, 02:36:39 PM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

don't let's

Choose Imperial

(Though I actually haven;t done any of that yet)

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Fuck on January 20, 2013, 04:29:20 PM
stormcloaks are racist, shortsighted assholes but i never did that questline so 5thgrade;

i'm not sure i want to either because i don't like it when my decisions have such a huge purported impact on the outcome of the game awdood;

i'll hold off for now (and probably ever) nyandood;

don't let's

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on January 20, 2013, 07:20:32 PM
i'm not sure i want to either because i don't like it when my decisions have such a huge purported impact on the outcome of the game awdood;

i'll hold off for now (and probably ever) nyandood;
wellllllll...

Thyme

well according to tec's ~achievements~ it seems he's already made his choice nyandood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on January 20, 2013, 08:00:26 PM
well according to tec's ~achievements~ it seems he's already made his choice nyandood;

i joined the imperial legion, but as soon as i saw 'Quest Failed - Join the Stormcloaks' i reloaded from an earlier save and ran as far away from castle dour as i could goowan

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on January 20, 2013, 08:14:19 PM
how can you fail that quest goowan

you automatically fail one by joining the other :(

Thyme

Samus Aran

legion > stormcloaks

first of all, have you seen ulfric's city? the racist prick. dark elves forced to live in the slums. he more or less believes that skyrim is for the nords and the nords only.

secondly, think of it this way. yes, the imperials lost the war with the aldmeri dominion and were forced into the white-gold treaty thing with them and now the aldmeri more or less have control over a great deal of what goes on in the empire. but was that really the worst decision? choosing a treaty to save its people?

and really, who stands the best chance at eventually driving the aldmeri back out? the empire, with its superior forces, close contact with the aldmeri, and experience fighting them before? or the ragged, newly formed, less numbered stormcloaks?

everyone's a dick to some degree, but the empire is easily the lesser of two evils imo

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

i haven't seen windhelm yet

in fact, i have yet to explore the far eastern side of skyrim at all lol goowan

but imperials it is i guess nyandood;

Wrench

Quote from: May on January 20, 2013, 09:48:03 PM
legion > stormcloaks

first of all, have you seen ulfric's city? the racist prick. dark elves forced to live in the slums. he more or less believes that skyrim is for the nords and the nords only.

secondly, think of it this way. yes, the imperials lost the war with the aldmeri dominion and were forced into the white-gold treaty thing with them and now the aldmeri more or less have control over a great deal of what goes on in the empire. but was that really the worst decision? choosing a treaty to save its people?

and really, who stands the best chance at eventually driving the aldmeri back out? the empire, with its superior forces, close contact with the aldmeri, and experience fighting them before? or the ragged, newly formed, less numbered stormcloaks?

everyone's a dick to some degree, but the empire is easily the lesser of two evils imo

Sir, I respect your views, but STORMCLOAKS > IMPERIALS

1. Who was trying to falsely accuse you of crime and chop off your head? Imperials.

2. Imperials are basically bending over to the Thalmor. The Stormcloaks ain't gonna stand for that shit and actually want to fight back.

3. Ulfric is a bit of a dick, but I find him to be a product of what happened. He was betrayed by the Empire. As for the racism bit, he does prefer Nords, but is accepting of other races. I joined as a High Elf and he complimented me.

4. Attacking is better than defending.

5. Stormcloaks just want to worship their god, Talos. Empire is a dick.

Honestly, neither of them are perfect and do have their flaws, but I would rather fight back than just give up hope. Both are doomed to fail, but I feel the Stormcloaks have a better chance

don't let's

don't let's

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Go Up