October 05, 2024, 04:09:53 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

fuck; everything about waking nightmare, holy shit

Kalahari Inkantation

and i'm pretty sure lydiot disappeared or died before i started this godawful quest meaning i'll have to start from an earlier save and lose two hours of progress in addition to all the time i've already lost to consistent crashing nyandood;

Samus Aran

why do you care about her

i've never wanted a follower in any bethesda game, they're just a nuisance

Kalahari Inkantation

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Waking_Nightmare

QuotePC    360   After deactivating the barrier, attempting to save, manually or automatically, may cause the game to crash. Shutting the system off and reloading a save created inside the temple will not help. Bringing up your map/item (causing it to autosave) may also cause the game to crash.

yep, that explains it awdood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: May on December 24, 2012, 07:10:37 PM
why do you care about her

i've never wanted a follower in any bethesda game, they're just a nuisance

but they make good pack mules

Thyme

i had the glitch where erandur disappears when you enter the temple happen to me 5thgrade;

don't let's

Quote from: Tectite on December 24, 2012, 07:07:39 PM
and i'm pretty sure lydiot disappeared or died before i started this godawful quest meaning i'll have to start from an earlier save and lose two hours of progress in addition to all the time i've already lost to consistent crashing nyandood;
that's why she always stays in my house where she belongs, on the chair in my room instead if her own room

don't let's

So, Tec, have you found yourself scared of dragons killing people you'll never even know about yet?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on December 27, 2012, 11:00:56 PM
So, Tec, have you found yourself scared of dragons killing people you'll never even know about yet?

fuck that shit

the chance of a dragon appearing when you fast-travel to a non-walled town is WAY too high and it has resulted in at least two quest-giving npcs dying on me

minor quests with no real reward, but still

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on December 27, 2012, 11:00:56 PM

Yes, and I've had a few close calls with dragons attacking towns I'd only just discovered. myface;

thankfully i don't think any important npcs have died so far, hopefully it stays that way

Snowy

Kalahari Inkantation

Snowy

Well you're fixing a broken game, so it's just small repairs.  hocuspocus;

don't let's

Well that wouldn't really be broken, it just sucks.

don't let's

Finally found my second Dragon Priest last night.

Go Up