October 05, 2024, 04:11:08 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dopants

Quote from: Lunchbox on December 11, 2012, 11:48:55 AM
the only thing i have really wrong in my game is that my follower disappeard. its Aiya? Anya?
whatever that comapnions chicks name is. i loaded a game up, and she never appeared....
what happened to her?

AELA. Also, it's probably just a horrible, terrible game glitch. Alternatively, did you ever actually check Jorrvaskr or your home to see if she was hanging out there?

Nyerp

Dopants

don't let's

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler=pardon my naivete]It's not possible to do everything this game has to offer in a single playthrough, is it? myface;[/spoiler]

Thyme

You can do all the questlines.

You can level up everything to 100 but that's gonna take a lot of dedication. Levelling up starts taking a long-ass time around level 50 and you're at level 82 when you have everything at 100. You're better off trying different builds and gameplay styles through multiple playthrough. It's much more fun.

Some quests have you making certain choices and these choices get you different items.

Samus Aran

It's possible to do everything, but yeah, there are a few quests with different rewards for different outcomes. And I guess there are a ton of quests with alternate outcomes regardless of reward. Although I don't really consider this to be not being able to do everything since you're still doing said quests.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on December 15, 2012, 07:40:06 AM
You can do all the questlines.

thank gourd

Quote from: May on December 15, 2012, 12:00:37 PM
Although I don't really consider this to be not being able to do everything since you're still doing said quests.

agreed, and that's enough for me nyandood;

Nyerp

but but

skyrim has infinite quests you guys!!

Samus Aran

Quote from: Fuck on December 15, 2012, 12:53:28 PM
but but

skyrim has infinite quests you guys!!

lol who cares about those

Snowy

I wouldn't call it infinite quests, but there certainly are a lot.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on December 15, 2012, 01:00:42 PM

No there is literally no end to the radiant quests that are randomly generated. They're infinite. They're also mostly pointless fetchquests. But technically it literally does have infinite quests and this was revealed long before the game was released.

Snowy

Quote from: May on December 15, 2012, 01:25:42 PM

No there is literally no end to the radiant quests that are randomly generated. They're infinite. They're also mostly pointless fetchquests. But technically it literally does have infinite quests and this was revealed long before the game was released.

I didn't think that it actually generated quests like that. goowan

No wonder so many of these misc. quests are so shitty befuddlement

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on December 15, 2012, 04:14:10 PM
Quote from: May on December 15, 2012, 01:25:42 PM

I didn't think that it actually generated quests like that. goowan

No wonder so many of these misc. quests are so shitty befuddlement

Well most of the misc. ones aren't generated that way. Just the ones that are "radiant quests." Not that the game tells you they are. You'd have to look on a wiki to see which ones are.

don't let's

Go Up