October 05, 2024, 04:02:22 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

then again, tec, are you actually "going back"?

because playing it for the first time, skyrim or no skyrim, is a whole other question ifeelbetter;

Kalahari Inkantation

Nyerp

once you play one bethesda game you've played them all

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Fuck on January 16, 2013, 07:59:56 PM
once you play one bethesda game you've played them all

lol i've heard this too

fallout legiterally looks like skyrim/oblivion with guns

not that that's necessarily bad, i guess.........................

Samus Aran

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on January 16, 2013, 08:06:10 PM
lol i've heard this too

fallout legiterally looks like skyrim/oblivion with guns

not that that's necessarily bad, i guess.........................

well, except for the whole V.A.T.S. thing yeah which actually more or less completely changes the gameplay

also, if you think everyone's an asshole in skyrim, you haven't seen anything until you've played the fallout games. even the kids swear up a storm at you.

Wrench

Making slow, but steady progress towards achieving Platinum.

I'm racing the DLC. (which probably won't happen because PS3)

[spoiler]Completed Alduin's Wall. Shit got real.[/spoiler]

Thyme

Skyrim is one of the few games I platinum'd. It's easy, as long as you don't fuck up the "get every daedric artefact" one and have to start a new character. n_u

TooB

Quote from: May on January 16, 2013, 08:43:30 PM
well, except for the whole V.A.T.S. thing yeah which actually more or less completely changes the gameplay

also, if you think everyone's an asshole in skyrim, you haven't seen anything until you've played the fallout games. even the kids swear up a storm at you.

looks like, but definately doesnt feel like....
the mood of fallout is completly different, and I love it.
still... you have a point, but either way I can't wait for an announcement of a Fallout 4.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on January 17, 2013, 02:12:59 PM
It's easy, as long as you don't fuck up the "get every daedric artefact" one and have to start a new character. n_u

i've already screwed this up thanks to that godawful quest that kept crashing my game awdood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lunchbox on January 17, 2013, 02:53:10 PM
looks like, but definately doesnt feel like....
the mood of fallout is completly different, and I love it.
still... you have a point, but either way I can't wait for an announcement of a Fallout 4.

i'm not sure if you quoted the wrong person or what but i already just said it doesn't feel like it and explained why lol

Wrench

Quote from: Thyme on January 17, 2013, 02:12:59 PM
Skyrim is one of the few games I platinum'd. It's easy, as long as you don't fuck up the "get every daedric artefact" one and have to start a new character. n_u

Yeah, nothing really difficult. All it requires is a lot of time. It will feel so good. yes;

Kalahari Inkantation

no game, keep your lore to yourself, i'm not touching oblivion or morrowind awdood;

don't let's

Kalahari Inkantation

Nyerp

stormcloaks are racist, shortsighted assholes but i never did that questline so 5thgrade;

Go Up