July 07, 2024, 12:57:08 PM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Quote from: Thyme on January 22, 2013, 10:15:00 AM
speaking of murder stains, tec, don't do that quest that's related to those murder stains in windhelm

it's still very buggy to this day and on all platforms nyandood;

Worked fine for me. Guess I got lucky.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on January 22, 2013, 10:15:00 AM
speaking of murder stains, tec, don't do that quest that's related to those murder stains in windhelm

it's still very buggy to this day and on all platforms nyandood;

oh god awdood;

ME##

don't let's

spinning blades that pop up out of the floor and slice you to death

don't let's

I've way overloaded the chest in my room in Breezehome. It takes like 10 seconds to store something in it.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on January 22, 2013, 11:23:08 AM
spinning blades that pop up out of the floor and slice you to death

smithicide;

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on January 22, 2013, 12:59:06 PM
I've way overloaded the chest in my room in Breezehome. It takes like 10 seconds to store something in it.

lol do you have all of your items stored in it myface;

don't let's

Yes, everything except ingredients and potions which I keep in the chest by the alchemy set. And I have accumulated a lot of junk. I should go through and sell a lot of it, but most of it's magic items or unique or cool looking armor/weapons, and books, and crafting materials.

Kalahari Inkantation

lol i spent an entire irl day organizing my containers such that there's one for every type of item once it started taking close to a minute to get from the very first to the very last item in the chest

a lot of what i own is just stuff that i need to sell, but selling things is kind of burdensome when even the wealthiest of merchants has barely over 1000g to spare awdood;

also i have over [glow=black,2,300]2000[/glow] save files averaging about 7.5mb each, totaling about [glow=black,2,300]14[/glow]gb of data

i should probably get rid of some of those, but holy christ, i didn't expect them to ever be that large, and they grow in size so quickly awdood;

don't let's

Kalahari Inkantation

i know :(

which makes me wonder

Do they limit the number of saves one can have on the consoles, or just let them grow uncontrollably like this? myface;

don't let's

I don't think there's a limit, but I do clear mine out every so often.

Samus Aran

tec why on earth would you make a new save every time? i can understand having a rotation of as many as maybe 10. but making a new one every time and letting it add up to over 2000? you're just asking for problems.

personally i rotate between three alternating saves + 2 autosaves

Kalahari Inkantation

by default, it automatically makes a new save every time, i have to go manually delete all the old ones lol myface;

Samus Aran

uh...what? it won't let you save over a previous save? how is that the default setting? unless for some reason that's what the pc version does. because the console versions aren't that way.

Thyme

on the tripple you shouldn't even have auto-save turned on since it doubles loading times (and hinders performance in general) sillydood;

Go Up