September 28, 2024, 11:15:07 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyward Sword

Started by Hiro, October 22, 2011, 02:54:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

December 02, 2011, 03:08:00 PM #345 Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 03:11:26 PM by Hiroglyph
Quote from: Nyerp on December 02, 2011, 08:42:09 AM
wow really holy shit we already told you

you know that first sand hill you have to run up? go up that. the game is right past that between the two bokoblin huts and behind a bombable wall. jesus. goonish

ANYWAY WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET BIRD FEATHERS
OH okay that makes more sense popsi or something said it was before the first bridge which it is not. I'll look around there then.
I was having that same problem because I didn't have any bird feathers until yesterday, they're easiest to get in Faron Woods I think, there's some right by the bird statue titled "In the Woods" or something like that. You have to be really slow and sneak up on them very quietly and when your net is right next to their head sideswipe your net as quickly as possible. If you miss they'll fly away but if you just put your net away, walk away for a second and wait, they'll come back.

Nyerp

bluaki

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on December 02, 2011, 01:21:59 PM
lol

catch birds in your net
Does the game ever actually tell you this? I didn't find out until I got the treasures dowsing option and just happened to activate it in the vicinity of some birds.

I just found the Minesweeper thing last night myself. I apparently bombed open the cave without ever entering it. Unlike regular Minesweeper, which only occasionally reaches a luck-based point, this minigame's vague numbers (can't distinguish between 1 and 2 or between 3 and 4) and small field effectively make every single game heavily luck-based.

When every rupee is collected, does the game give a heart piece? I was one spot short of it like three times :(

Hiro

Quote from: bluaki on December 02, 2011, 03:40:26 PM
Does the game ever actually tell you this? I didn't find out until I got the treasures dowsing option and just happened to activate it in the vicinity of some birds.
Yeah it's told me about how to get bird feathers once or twice, I just never came across birds and put in the effort to get them until then.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: bluaki on December 02, 2011, 03:40:26 PM

I just found the Minesweeper thing last night myself. I apparently bombed open the cave without ever entering it. Unlike regular Minesweeper, which only occasionally reaches a luck-based point, this minigame's vague numbers (can't distinguish between 1 and 2 or between 3 and 4) and small field effectively make every single game heavily luck-based.

When every rupee is collected, does the game give a heart piece? I was one spot short of it like three times :(
There are no heart pieces from the mine sweeper game.

Nyerp

[spoiler=srs spoils]>mfw link uses his triforce wish to cause the final dungeon to come crashing down onto where the main villain is sealed, crushing him to death AWESOME[/spoiler]

Nyerp

omg i beat it :(

[spoiler]why did impa disappear at the end?

how do you get the hylian shield??

what the hell is hero mode??? i chose not to do it[/spoiler]

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Nyerp on December 03, 2011, 11:38:11 PM
[spoiler]why did impa disappear at the end?

how do you get the hylian shield??

what the hell is hero mode??? i chose not to do it[/spoiler]
[spoiler]2deep4u

go talk to the thunder dragon

i googled it and apparently there are no hearts or heart plants, and you can only heal via potions. sounds hard :([/spoiler]
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on November 24, 2011, 06:07:43 PM
[spoiler=end game discussion don't look]apparently you can use your skyward strike but i didn't know that so i just kept getting one hit in.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]lol no you can't[/spoiler]

Quote from: ポプシクルの男 on November 30, 2011, 07:30:40 PM
ugh, the (i'm assuming) final boss

fuck this i'll try again later

lol did you get a game over

i didn't bassir;

Quote from: ポプシクルの男 on December 03, 2011, 11:45:37 PM
[spoiler]2deep4u

go talk to the thunder dragon

i googled it and apparently there are no hearts or heart plants, and you can only heal via potions. sounds hard :([/spoiler]

Oh.

anyway despite having more problems with this game than i was expecting, i still really liked it and mostly enjoyed it

...twilight princess was still slightly better though 5thgrade;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Nyerp on December 04, 2011, 12:06:07 AM
...twilight princess was still slightly better though 5thgrade;
lolno
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

Quote[spoiler]...but it is easier to mimic Demise and point the Master Sword to the sky. This will charge the Master Sword with electricity, allowing Link to attack with a Skyward Strike and paralyze Demise, making him vulnerable to attack.[/spoiler]

WAIT WHAT

oh well

[spoiler]...i don't really like the idea of ganon just being a reincarnation of demise's hatred or whatever :([/spoiler]

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on December 04, 2011, 12:08:27 AM
lolno

tp didn't have the sacred tear trials and thus is automatically better :D

idk this game just seemed kinda barebones compared to any of the other 3d zeldas

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Nyerp on December 04, 2011, 12:16:59 AM
idk this game just seemed kinda barebones compared to any of the other 3d zeldas
That's how I feel about TP.

The only barebones part of this game was the overworld, IMO.

Nyerp

tp has so much more stuff to do in it than this game

and dungeons and bosses and enemies and towns and items etc.

also it had better music

this game didn't even have a victory theme for bosses. wtf?

Nyerp

looking at the zelda wiki, this game has the least amount of enemy types of any zelda game ever

that fucking astonishes me. they didn't even try. 5thgrade;

Samus Aran

they have a bokoblin fetish

Go Up