September 28, 2024, 09:52:14 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyward Sword

Started by Hiro, October 22, 2011, 02:54:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

Beat it today, 100% completion. giggle;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on November 30, 2011, 11:33:21 PM
ending sucks

whatever

wow your gay

[spoiler]anyway just made it to the scene where zelda "reveals" her secretz lubdoods;[/spoiler]

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on December 01, 2011, 01:03:42 AM
So is it good?
I'm like 2/3rds into it as far as I can tell and I think it's incredible. I don't think I've ever been sucked into a game this much in my life. Still, I don't know that it's the best Zelda game. Definitely the best Wii game though, and one of the better Zeldas.

Nyerp

Quote from: Geno on December 01, 2011, 01:03:42 AM
So is it good?

it's zelda, there's not a very high chance that it's actually going to be BAD (unless it's phantom hourglass of course)

Nyerp

[spoiler]...did the game really feel the need to make me fight the imprisoned again SO SOON after the second time? goonish

also collecting The Tadtones (my newband namee) was a lot less annoying than i thought it would be[/spoiler]

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: Nyerp on December 01, 2011, 02:46:27 PM
[spoiler]...did the game really feel the need to make me fight the imprisoned again SO SOON after the second time? goonish

also collecting The Tadtones (my newband namee) was a lot less annoying than i thought it would be[/spoiler]
[spoiler]honestly that third fight wasn't needed at all[/spoiler]
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Hiro

So I beat
[spoiler]that giant squid boss [/spoiler]
IT WAS SO PRETTY AND AWESOME AWESOME

So I now have 2 minor criticisms with the game:
Fi does tell you too much redundant stuff ("Hey look this is the puzzle you have to solve", "That item over there has a 90% chance of being an item you've already had before and damn well know what it is") and the game just doesn't feel as free/open as say Wind Waker or even OoT. I guess it just reminds me of Majora's Mask in that you're always having to fight enemies and making the trip between places require a little more work as opposed to just carelessly wandering about anywhere you feel (besides dungeons)

But yeah I played for like 6 hours tonight but I'd say at least 3 of that was just collecting materials and gratitude crystals, doing errands and such. Plus I fully upgraded every single item I have (which I believe is every item that can be upgraded in the game) aside from the 2 older shields I have sitting in storage since they're now useless compared to my Goddess Shield.  bassir; The Sacred Bow is so cool cry;

I think I've only ever had any need to repair my shield once befuddlement

I think I'll probably beat this game on saturday. I don't know that I've ever played through a game this fast. I've put like 35 hours into it so far and I'm sure I'll put it at 15 more at the very least but the game still feels so short. Is there less areas/dungeons/bosses or something or am I just playing through it too fast? I only suspect that because it seems to be following a different format from the other Zeldas. It's probably the latter, but I just get so into this game, I can't help but spend at least 4 hours per session.

Anyways um yeah I'm back at Eldin Volcano and I still can't find this minesweeper game.  akudood; Where on the map is it?

Hiro

Well, I guess playing 70% of Uncharted 2 in one day counts too but that game is a bit shorter goowan

[spoiler]maybe it was 2 days I don't remember girl; [/spoiler]

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Snowy on December 02, 2011, 04:20:03 AM
I haven't played this since I walked into the Water Temple. girl;
I haven't touched it since I got to the fire temple :]
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Nyerp

Quote from: Snowy on December 02, 2011, 04:20:03 AM
I haven't played this since I walked into the Water Temple. girl;

Quote from: Kefka on December 02, 2011, 07:04:11 AM
I haven't touched it since I got to the fire temple :]

there are no places in this game called "water temple" or "fire temple" n_n

Quote from: Hiroglyph on December 02, 2011, 03:15:19 AM
Anyways um yeah I'm back at Eldin Volcano and I still can't find this minesweeper game.  akudood; Where on the map is it?

wow really holy shit we already told you

you know that first sand hill you have to run up? go up that. the game is right past that between the two bokoblin huts and behind a bombable wall. jesus. goonish

ANYWAY WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET BIRD FEATHERS

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Nyerp on December 02, 2011, 08:42:09 AM
there are no places in this game called "water temple" or "fire temple" n_n

you know what we mean jackass n_n
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Placebo Headwound

Post-game spoiler:
[spoiler]It kind of sucks that you need to overwrite your save file in order to do Hero Mode. It makes me seriously wish I hadn't wasted my time getting 100%. akudood;[/spoiler]

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Nyerp on December 02, 2011, 08:42:09 AM
ANYWAY WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET BIRD FEATHERS
lol

catch birds in your net
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up