September 25, 2024, 09:04:46 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyward Sword

Started by Hiro, October 22, 2011, 02:54:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Nyerp

then you had to do the bug catching minigame to complete the beedle one aaaaaaaaaaaaa  help meeeeeeee gonk;

have you done the baby rattle one

the kikwi retrieval one

the mogma retrieval one???

Daddy

Did you buy the net upgrade? Do that and just memorize where the bugs are. I know there are 2 dragonflies, an ant, and a grasshoper at the very bottom if you drop into that thing and crawl through the hole so you fall.

Yes, fucking skydiving took me forever.

no i did not what.

yes

Nyerp

December 06, 2011, 07:35:03 PM #393 Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 10:33:10 AM by Nyerp
yes i have the net upgrade. there's just this one god damn bug i can't find. wry

talk to instructor owlan

Daddy

i talked to him like 3030 times and now he wants me to find something what a fag.

I got all the crystals now and I have 2 heart pieces to go.

i was able to jump through all 5 rings and miss all balls but I landed on red and got 200 rupees.

I then was able to land on 50 but only have a multipler of 4 and got 200 again.

fuck

Nyerp

i can now hold 9,900 rupees

why

now it's time to never touch this game again :)

ME##

i can still only hold two hundred :)

Daddy

I can also hold 9900 rupees.

I don't see the point since at that point in the game you have essentially every item and don't need to buy anything.

Kalahari Inkantation

how does this compare to other zeldas cry;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

Quote from: Tectrinket on December 12, 2011, 01:13:25 AM
how does this compare to other zeldas cry;

worst 3d zelda yet, honestly wariodood;

Hiro

It's one of my favorites, just barely behind Wind Waker.
I actually enjoyed the silent realm sections despite my initial reaction
I love nearly all the new elements introduced
I was playing it last night and I finally got to one boss battle that I absolutely hated, it was not enjoyable at all.
[spoiler]the imprisoned a third time, really?[/spoiler]
Once I finished that piece of shit part though I got right back to being in love with the whole game.
I think I'm almost finished now, but I won't be able to play it again for a week (left my Wii in phx)
I just need to get a few more gratitude crystals (I think 10? How many should there be total?), the remaining heart pieces, and the last shield.

Daddy

There are
[spoiler]80[/spoiler]
gratitude crystals.

I haven't played recently.  All I have left to do is get the final 2 heart pieces (fuck those two mini games) and kill the final boss.

Wrench

I get so jealous seeing how many replies this thread gets.

I only got to play SS twice since I got it opening day. Starting Saturday I'll have free time though!

Hiro

Quote from: Khadafi on December 12, 2011, 07:39:34 PM
There are
[spoiler]80[/spoiler]
gratitude crystals.

I haven't played recently.  All I have left to do is get the final 2 heart pieces (fuck those two mini games) and kill the final boss.
well shit I thought there were [spoiler]70[/spoiler] of them
I need 7 more heart pieces

Go Up