June 24, 2024, 05:03:23 AM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyward Sword

Started by Hiro, October 22, 2011, 02:54:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Patrick Stickles

no one found the silent realm fun as shit?

easily some of my favorite segments
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Hiro

The silent realm scares me but it is kinda fun

Classic

Quote from: Hiroglyph on December 05, 2011, 07:32:04 PM
The silent realm scares me but it is kinda fun

I love the suspense.
Gives me the scaredy toots.  giggle;

Nyerp

nope not fun at all sorry

satisfying when completed? sure

fun? no chance in hell

Nyerp

December 06, 2011, 01:55:53 PM #379 Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 02:03:07 PM by Nyerp
[spoiler]you know...it kind of seems like they threw away any interesting traits ganon could have by explaining everything away by saying "oh he's evil because he's a reincarnation blah blah"...[/spoiler]

anyway, now that i think about it, where the christing HELL can they even go with this series now, story-wise? we've now had a definite origin game and have gone MUCH further into the future than we ever needed to...unless the next game has link going into space, i think it's time nintendo puts this series to rest n_n

Nyerp

uh so one of the dipshits at outsider posted this pile of nonsense (it's full of spoilers):

[spoiler]
Quote from: Kidec on November 24, 2011, 10:43:44 PM
basically, nintendo both did and did not create another timeline split.

1) demise is not in the master sword at the start of the game and is imprisoned in the sealed grounds.

2) at the end of the game, demise is in the master sword. not only this, but he has been in the master sword for years, considering the fact you go back in time to fight him.

3) demise is killed in the present time from the triforce wish. you can't fight that shit, he's dead, curse or not. triforce has almighty power yo.

it is easy to see here where things go awry. in the main timeline the game plays in demise is sealed in the sealed grounds. however, at the end of the game, the timeline that occurs is demise being in the master sword. but here's where shit gets really fucking shitty.

1) zelda gives impa a bracelet after sealing demise in the master sword. it is implied that if demise was not sealed in the master sword, zelda would not have given impa the bracelet.

2) old impa is wearing the bracelet from the start of the game.

so what we can conclude here is that demise was either sealed in the master sword the entire time (which we know can't be true) or zelda might have given impa the bracelet under different conditions. BUT, zelda sealed herself in the sealed temple WITH THE BRACELET ON until the game's present time. THERE IS A TIME IN THE GAME WHEN BOTH ZELDA AND IMPA ARE BOTH WEARING THE SAME BRACELET.

TO CONCLUDE. there is a timeline where demise dies, and one where he is sealed. zelda's bracelet not only ruins this theory, but transcends time and space and exists in two places at the same time for no reason.
[/spoiler]

how...how could you be so fucking retarded about this? where in the world does the game state that something with two versions of itself from two different times can't both exist in the same era? how fucking autistic do you have to be to even think about something like this being a thing that nintendo would do intentionally or even recognize?

there's a point in the game where a character wants there to be a tree in a certain spot, but can't grow one. link travels back in time, plants the tree (which allegedly takes a long time to grow), returns to the present, and finds the tree fully grown there. the other character then acts like the tree just fucking appeared there out of nowhere and link continues on his merry way. nintendo is clearly NOT CONCERNED WITH MAKING 100% COHERENT PLOTS AND TIME LOOPS SO STOP FUCKING TRYING TO INSERT THEM WHERE THEY DON'T FUCKING FIT YOU GOD DAMNED RETARDS.

i fucking loathe zelda fans

Samus Aran

where can't they go? zelda in general doesn't need to be a contiguous series. they could just make a new zelda that isn't part of that "timeline"

so story-wise i don't think there'd ever really truly be a shortage.

but yeah i dunno it will be harder to just keep making zeldas in 3d from this point onward i think, idk

I DON'T WANT IT TO END, EVER

Nyerp

now people won't read my other post kaz akudood;

Quote from: Hatsune Miku on December 06, 2011, 02:31:25 PM
where can't they go? zelda in general doesn't need to be a contiguous series. they could just make a new zelda that isn't part of that "timeline"

so story-wise i don't think there'd ever really truly be a shortage.

but yeah i dunno it will be harder to just keep making zeldas in 3d from this point onward i think, idk

I DON'T WANT IT TO END, EVER

well as long as aforementioned DIPSHIT fantards exist, nintendo will keep appeasing them with sequels and prequels out the ass

if they made another game that doesn't obviously fit in anywhere on the "time" "line" (which i personally wouldn't mind if they did), those shitheads would implode

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on December 06, 2011, 02:34:01 PM
well as long as aforementioned DIPSHIT fantards exist, nintendo will keep appeasing them with sequels and prequels out the ass

if they made another game that doesn't obviously fit in anywhere on the "time" "line" (which i personally wouldn't mind if they did), those shitheads would implode

i am not necessarily opposed to more sequels and prequels and whatever the fuck as long as they keep being great games

but nintendo is seriously limiting itself creatively when trying to connect these games to each other :(

Kalahari Inkantation

lol fuck; the zelda team and fuck; zelda fans for being absolute retards

Nyerp

Quote from: Tectrinket on December 06, 2011, 02:42:20 PM

Thyme

Quote from: Tectrinket on December 06, 2011, 02:42:20 PM

Hiro

but uh you guys they can easily slip games in between other titles while still keeping it in the "timeline" and not really having anything to do with other games, it's not like everything's directly connected or anything

Daddy

I've been at a point where I can beat the game (unless there is another twist) for about a week but I haven't had a lot of time to play it and I've been tracking down the last few heart pieces and gratitude crystals which takes a lot longer than I thought without a guide.

I know know where the last 3 are and only have 5 crystals left which is either 1 more sidequest or there are still 5 crystals lying around the sky somewhere

Nyerp

jmv have you done the sidequest where you get beedle's bug back or the one with the item check girl

Go Up