June 30, 2024, 11:27:47 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyward Sword

Started by Hiro, October 22, 2011, 02:54:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

all zelda games are worse than spirit tracks Reichdood;

silvertone

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: silvertone on November 28, 2011, 02:59:32 PM
i mean the music thing

oh

yeah the spirit flute was a disaster lol

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Snowy Bear Killer, Nord of the North on November 28, 2011, 03:40:03 PM
"I'm bad at a game, so that makes it a bad game."
It's like you've known him his whole life.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

silvertone

Quote from: Tectrika on November 28, 2011, 03:05:20 PM
oh

yeah the spirit flute was a disaster lol
i am not wasting my money on skyward sword if it is that bad, i couldn't beat that game because of the flute

Nyerp

[spoiler]>THE ENTIRE SAND SEA AREA[/spoiler]

UGH I CHANGED MY MIND

GOD DAMN IT I CAN'T HATE THIS GAME >.<

if the controls just weren't fucking BROKEN at some points i wouldn't be so mad

MAYBE IT'S THE CONTROLLER FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Quote from: Yui on November 28, 2011, 02:40:17 PM
uh k

did someone ask for small dungeons ifeelbetter;

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on November 28, 2011, 02:36:23 PM
also, pumpkin landing? confuseddood;

that's the name of the island doodhuh;

Hiro

So I played it for about 7 hours today

[spoiler]I'm now at the first "trial" and I was perfectly fine with it and I got all the beads my first try[/spoiler]
[spoiler]and then a guard caught me IMMEDIATELY after getting the last piece and then I ran out of stamina and died girl;[/spoiler]

There were multiple moments I was going to mention but there's been too many today to remember them all but the game has made me laugh more than a few times

[spoiler]the place inside that storm was quite a disappointment 5thgrade;[/spoiler]
[spoiler]GROOSELAND[/spoiler]

oh and pipit's mom is a total babe yes;

Hiro

oh and I was so engrossed in the game I completely forgot about my art class until it had just ended  hocuspocus;

Nyerp

Quote from: Hiroglyph on November 28, 2011, 05:20:37 PM
[spoiler]the place inside that storm was quite a disappointment 5thgrade;[/spoiler]

what were you expecting confuseddood;

Hiro

Quote from: Nyerp on November 28, 2011, 05:24:17 PM
what were you expecting confuseddood;
[spoiler]well i mean it takes up like a quarter of the sky map and the area inside it's huge, but it's just 2 islands  and some weird bug things flying around
one of those islands looks like it might have a heart piece hidden in it somehow and the other one only serves one quick plot point so there seems to be no reason to go back there again after that whole thing required to access it  baddood;[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I was expecting it to be revealed much later in the game and be the villain's giant castle-dungeon-lair or something[/spoiler]

[spoiler]speaking of villains ghirahim seems to be hinting that there is another more powerful bad guy to be revealed later but idk don't tell me goodjob; [/spoiler]

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

fuck stalfos and skulltulas :|

Pyrate

I couldn't figure out how to kill Beamos' for awhile because I'm a goddamn retard. doodthing;

Nyerp

[spoiler]holy shit that 5th boss squid;

also i had link sleep in zelda's bed RUB IT[/spoiler]

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: Pyrate on November 29, 2011, 05:49:47 AM
I couldn't figure out how to kill Beamos' for awhile because I'm a goddamn retard. doodthing;
i thought you couldn't for the entirety of the third dungeon and then you run into one you have to and i was like WTF
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Nyerp

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on November 29, 2011, 11:16:14 PM
i thought you couldn't for the entirety of the third dungeon and then you run into one you have to and i was like WTF

lol wow

you didn't think to z-target one and then talk to fi?

oh also, fi is retarded and redundant and pointless and more annoying than navi 5thgrade;

Go Up