July 02, 2024, 08:06:34 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyward Sword

Started by Hiro, October 22, 2011, 02:54:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on November 23, 2011, 07:49:44 AM
i tried to find out what to do after your picture and couldn't find anyone to help me out

felt bad man
[spoiler]sleep until morning, and Cawlin will be in that area. Talk to him, and he'll give you a love letter to give to Karane. At this point, you can do one of two things (I saved and did both):

1. Deliver it to Karane, then after a sequence of talking to her and Pipit, she rejects Cawlin and goes out with Pipit, and Cawlin is miserable.
2. Give it to ???. Talk to Cawlin and he's all like WHAT THE FUCK MAN and runs away crying. Instead of wiping its ass, ??? reads it and falls in love with Cawlin, haunting him every night. And Cawlin is miserable.

Either way, the reward is the same, so do whichever you want.
[/spoiler]
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Placebo Headwound

Got to the fourth dungeon today.

[spoiler]Are they going to make me revisit all of the first three dungeons? akudood;[/spoiler]

Mando Pandango

lol that doesn't count as a dungeon
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

i'm probably retarded and am just missing something easy but i can't find the fourth part of the "key" to the second dungeon :(

Mando Pandango

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on November 23, 2011, 11:16:45 PM
lol that doesn't count as a dungeon
The one [spoiler]after helping the water dragon?[/spoiler]

Mando Pandango

Mando Pandango

HOLY SHIT

When you strum the harp, the scale it plays is determined by the background music, and changes with the chord changes of the music.

AWESOME

Nyerp

Mando Pandango

[spoiler=4th dungeon spoilers]so... was there no map?[/spoiler]

Patrick Stickles

[spoiler=concerning heart pieces]uhhhh is there a heart piece in every dungeon? because i've gotten three out of six if so and i really don't want to go back... particularly to the second and third. and now that i think about it the fourth too.[/spoiler]
What the fuck was it for anyway?

The spy who loves you

I just finished the second dungeon and so far I think this is leaps and bouns over Twilight Princess.

Or really, any of the 3d Zelda's. I feel that seem sense of wonder I got when I played OOT or WW for the first time.

Patrick Stickles

i just finished the game

[spoiler=end game discussion don't look]i guess i beat demise the wrong way. apparently you can use your skyward strike but i didn't know that so i just kept getting one hit in. also he broke my shield and i died the first time so i went and got the hylian shield which never breaks and kicked his ass one hit at a time.

also the hardest part about that sequence was probably the whole hordes of enemies thing. ghirahim was cake, and demise wouldn't have been so bad if i came with any sort of bottled health.[/spoiler]
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Commander Fuckass

>rushing through a zelda game

ishygddt
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Snowy Bear Killer, Nord of the North on November 24, 2011, 06:47:15 PM
I'm at the 4th temple right now

ugh

ugh
[spoiler]yeah man, fucking water-based temples. Also the swimming controls are balls

i don't know, the first three dungeons all felt like starter dungeons. I was expecting something way more expansive for the fourth dungeon but it really wasn't.[/spoiler]

but yeah, this game is about on par with Wind Waker in my book.

Go Up