June 30, 2024, 11:53:11 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyward Sword

Started by Hiro, October 22, 2011, 02:54:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

[spoiler]>fucking teardrop collecting
>EXCEPT IT'S TIMED
>AND NOW WITH INSTA-KILL ENEMIES LIKE IN PHANTOM HOURASS AND SPIRSHIT TRACKS
>EXCEPT WITH NO FUCKING SAFE ZONES

HOLY

SHIT

NINTENDO DO YOU NOT FUCKING LEARN akudood; madood; akudood; madood;

DROPPED

anyway what happens if you give cawlin's letter to the bathroom spirshit instead of karane?[/spoiler]

Mando Pandango

[spoiler=for nyerp]the safe zone is the where you start out. Also the second one is the only one of any real difficulty, I found. I didn't think those sections were all that bad. Whatever mistakes they made with similar parts in other games they must have learned from them.

As for the latter part of that, I explained it earlier. Basically the hand reads it and falls in love with Cawlin, and haunts him every night.[/spoiler]
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

bluaki

[spoiler=teardrop]I've only done the first two of them so far, but had no problem at all with either. I only once found myself running away from a guardian because the drops give more than enough safe time and the observer things are easy to avoid[/spoiler]

Nyerp

[spoiler]well it's not like i DIED on it or anything, but just why? why recycle the most loathed elements of recent zelda games and combine them into these ungodly segments?? "we know you think it's tedious as hell, so we'll stick it in again in an attempt to ramp up the difficulty." is that really their logic behind this? i just don't get it.[/spoiler]

Patrick Stickles

[spoiler=teardrops]i found it to be a whole shit ton of fun to be honest, granted i didn't play phantom hourglass. i hated doing it in twilight princess but only because the area you had to do it in was massive and there was a puzzle for each bug and that's fucking stupid. with this teardrop collection it's more like, how well do you know the area? because all in all it shouldn't take that long. it's a little moment of excitement that gives you sweet shit.

i only died in the last one[/spoiler]
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Commander Fuckass

Im so behind you guys  >.<
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

bluaki

I'm finding numerous places where the Beetle would be a perfectly good alternate solution to the puzzle, but the developers prevent its use by dramatically decreasing the Beetle's stamina in that area to unusable levels madood;

[spoiler=5th dungeon]Like on the ship, the Beetle should have enough stamina to fly around the ship several times, but instead its stamina (even my Tough Beetle's) is reduced to just a couple seconds, with which it can't even reach the timeshift stone from the deck.[/spoiler]

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: bluaki on November 27, 2011, 07:47:46 PM
I'm finding numerous places where the Beetle would be a perfectly good alternate solution to the puzzle, but the developers prevent its use by dramatically decreasing the Beetle's stamina in that area to unusable levels madood;

[spoiler=5th dungeon]Like on the ship, the Beetle should have enough stamina to fly around the ship several times, but instead its stamina (even my Tough Beetle's) is reduced to just a couple seconds, with which it can't even reach the timeshift stone from the deck.[/spoiler]

YEAH BUT YOU HAVE TO USE THE WEAPON THEY GAVE YOU OR ELSE IT'S DUMB
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

UGH I WANT GRATITUDE CRYSTALS WHERE GET????

Mando Pandango

pretty much any sidequest gets you them

Nyerp

yeah but

i can't find any sidequests

ffffff i'm 3 short

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Nyerp on November 27, 2011, 10:57:16 PM
yeah but

i can't find any sidequests

ffffff i'm 3 short
Go everywhere and talk to everyone that has the bubble over them. Sometimes you might have already done all the stuff you could do until you beat the next dungeon. akudood;

Nyerp

well actually i heard pipit and his mom arguing but i said "hear what?" instead of "sorry" did that screw anything up

Go Up