July 03, 2024, 12:05:01 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Started by strongbad, January 27, 2011, 04:55:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Super Smash Bros is the game I least expect to be played competitively   akudood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

Quote from: Kyo on April 11, 2011, 09:47:44 PM
what's the point in competing if you're not using the game's full capabilities

Because those capabilities hinder the game's competitive edge, which is what makes it so fun giggle;

ME##

YPrrrr

They make the game too random based upon their spawn locations. By taking them out you ensure there's no divine intervention

Nyerp

items are the way the developers intended ~_^

ME##

Quote from: Kyo on April 11, 2011, 11:42:59 PM
items are the way the developers intended ~_^

BUT IT RUINS THE COMPETITIVE EDGE, MY GOD, I JUST LOST TO N00B IN SSBB, TIME TO SMASH SHIT AUGHGHGHGHGH

strongbad

Quote from: Jykehy on April 11, 2011, 11:45:23 PM
BUT IT RUINS THE COMPETITIVE EDGE, MY GOD, I JUST LOST TO N00B IN SSBB, TIME TO SMASH SHIT AUGHGHGHGHGH

I really don't see the problem :/
Items are fun to play with. If you're playing competitively however, you turn them off. When it comes to anything of a competitive nature you want to eliminate as many things as possible that can give a random advantage. If you don't want to play that way, don't play that way. Shit dude.

burzumfan420

it sometimes fun to fight with out items ?? ?Even "casually" ? ? ?

burzumfan420

y is half of this forum giving a damn about what games are played competitively or not    like who cares lol.  i dont play competivitly but i read this thread "is this real life" that is what i say to yall posts.

Nyerp

i dk when i paly i just try tpo loook up peach ' 's scirt.. .. ..                .

burzumfan420

i try to look up samus jump suit.

YPrrrr

I use pikachu and freeze frame attacking samus in the original SSB

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPR on April 12, 2011, 03:36:50 PM
I use pikachu and freeze frame attacking samus in the original SSB

me too thumbup;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kotomaru on April 11, 2011, 11:45:23 PM

what on earth lol

your extreme anti-strongbad-ness is getting a little out of hand

strongbad

going to another tourny on may 7th
my sheik play isn't as good as my marth play, but i think i'd rather be a sheik main. i realized how fucked i am not knowing how to JCG, so my goal before the tourny is to figure them out somewhat

Go Up