October 04, 2024, 11:36:05 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokemon Black and White Versions

Started by bluaki, April 08, 2010, 11:40:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Volvagia

Quote from: Lain on April 10, 2010, 08:12:36 PM
yes, that pic is from a collection of scans and screens already posted a couple posts above you

oh shit, i didnt see the link lol i just seen KonohaShinobi's long ass post.

shit looks cool, but wow that city screenshot looks... awful dull for pokemon

Dullahan

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on April 10, 2010, 05:45:14 PM
OMFG THEY WENT.  BACK.  TO.  COLOURS.  IT MEANS THAT IT'LL ONLY HAVE GEN 1 AND 2 POGEYS
Actually, black and white aren't necessarily colours.

Sam

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 09, 2010, 02:41:59 PM
But after reading about the 3DS and how the Pokemon Company has a system dev kit...I'm willing to be you it'll have something to do with the 3DS.

like "yeah this is a DS/ DSi title BUT OHMG IF YOU HAVE A 3DS YOU UNLOCK ALL THESE SUPER DUPER AWESOME POKEMON I AM NOT LYING TO YOU I SWEAR."
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Daddy

Quote from: Sam on April 10, 2010, 11:41:50 PM
like "yeah this is a DS/ DSi title BUT OHMG IF YOU HAVE A 3DS YOU UNLOCK ALL THESE SUPER DUPER AWESOME POKEMON I AM NOT LYING TO YOU I SWEAR."
nintendo wouldn't do that

they love the gamers

Volvagia

Quote from: JMV on April 11, 2010, 12:04:47 AM
nintendo wouldn't do that

they love the gamers

lol'd hard.

Watch this escalate into some mass rumour and turn into another Mew behind the truck. 3DS allows you to get secret legendary pokemon and/or pokemon not assessable in the game.

KonohaShinobi

The only way any of that will be possible is if the third special edition (Pokemon Gray) is 3DS only and they included a new legendary only accessible through the 3DS, like what they did with Platinum and origin forme giratina.

Dullahan

They're supposed to be announcing the starters around mid-May.

KonohaShinobi

Bump for Gen 5 Starter Sillhouettes and impending CoroCoro scans!

The starters look really weird, sillhouette wise. I hope they do not like horrible when they are fully revealed.

My guess: Top is fire(the tail), right is water(that head/body), left is grass(look at that 3-pronged tail)

Wrench

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on May 08, 2010, 08:10:24 PM

The starters look really weird, sillhouette wise. I hope they do not like horrible when they are fully revealed.

My guess: Top is fire(the tail), right is water(that head/body), left is grass(look at that 3-pronged tail)

I like the one with the pig-tail! doodella;

Dullahan

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on May 08, 2010, 08:10:24 PM

Grass looks like a duck. Fire looks like a pig. Can't make out the water, though. Might be just a random creature. Like Chikorita and Mudkip.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Pig tail is grass. Pointy tale is fire, and the other one is the water one.

Looks like it might be like a beaver or somethin. Can't figure it out. Pointy-tale has a crescent body, SO MAYBE A FIRE/DARK TYPE???

WHO KNOWS????

strongbad

YPrrrr

ME##

Thyme

Go Up