July 08, 2024, 10:27:03 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokemon Black and White Versions

Started by bluaki, April 08, 2010, 11:40:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: GENOP on September 17, 2010, 01:29:36 PM
Jesus christ the pokemon look just terrible.
The gear pokemon is just plain lazy. ALRIGHT LETS MAKE A POKEMON THAT JUST ADDS A PART EACH TIME IT EVOLVES
What is Dodrio
What is Dugtrio
What is Magneton

Geno

Quote from: Hïro on September 17, 2010, 01:33:15 PM
What is Dodrio
What is Dugtrio
What is Magneton
They actually made them look distinguishable from the original though. This gear thing just adds another gear in the first evolution and the third one just adds a crown spike. Gah
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

OK so I am playing the rom ONLY to hear the music and watch the opening theme: NO huge spoilers  besides, right now the only patch available for the Anti-Piracy is to give yourself 999x rare candies to level up because you get no experience points after battles.

1: the music is glorious, they added REAL instruments to the background music (PIANO AND GUITARS IN THIS BITCH)
2: when your pokemon's HP is low: NEW FUCKING MUSIC STARTS and the usual beeps go along with the song!

Dullahan

Actually, I think the newer generation is an upgrade from D/P.

Geno

kono you get excited over the stupidest shit
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

bluaki

I've been playing an imported cart for the past couple weeks or so. Caught almost every new Pokemon already.

Quote from: steal on October 16, 2010, 10:54:33 PM
You can challenge the elite four in any order you'd like now, they're all equally leveled befuddlement
Although you don't even battle the Champion the first time you face the Elite Four, he's later the last one you battle after the four.

Quote from: steal on October 16, 2010, 10:54:33 PM
once you get used to the new pokemon, you love them. it's also pretty refreshing to have NONE of the old pokemon available to you in the beef of the game, it forces you to use them. I always found myself building teams out of half old pokemon in the other gens. i guess it just makes the game feel more new.
I also like most of the new Pokemon. Especially in Gold/Silver, there was almost no new Pokemon available during most of the game and you're given mostly old ones.

Quote from: Hïro on September 17, 2010, 01:33:15 PM
What is Dodrio
What is Dugtrio
What is Magneton
Dugtrio sucks, yes, but Magneton is awesome (it's made up of multiple different parts that go well together) and Dodrio isn't bad (it has more change than just adding another head). The Gears are all just plain cogs, with a simple face on just one of them. Though they don't have the Electric type like Magnemite, most of their attacks are Electric-type.

Dullahan

It lacks the variety of electric type Pokemon. The only thing that I could get would be the one that knows levitate. I usually have at least one electric type Pokemon in my party.

bluaki

Quote from: Dullahan on October 17, 2010, 06:45:23 PM
It lacks the variety of electric type Pokemon. The only thing that I could get would be the fuck that knows levitate. I usually have at least fuck electric type Pokemon in my party.
Both it and the tarantula are available in a cave between the cities housing 5th and 6th gyms. That same cave also houses Gear which, although pure-Steel, learns more Electric moves than any other type. In White version, you also can get Zekrom and the Genie Voltolos.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I am a big fan of Burungenu or whatever.

pokemon need moustaches.

also blue duck, bear with icicle beard, seasonal dear.

and all the starters. i hated all the gen 4 starters

Go Up