July 08, 2024, 10:27:24 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokemon Black and White Versions

Started by bluaki, April 08, 2010, 11:40:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andria

I like the grass snake one but that one has probably gotten the worst reactions  :(

ME##

May 12, 2010, 07:47:22 PM #62 Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 08:12:50 PM by DAVID DOWNER
Quote from: Thyme on May 12, 2010, 07:41:56 PM
My reaction:

I agree.

The middle one would look much better with a normal tail and a pointier nose. saddood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Techo 1/2 on May 12, 2010, 07:44:04 PM
I like the grass snake one but that one has probably gotten the worst reactions  :(
Actually I think most people like the grass snake and are divided on the pig... the otter has gotten the worst reactions from what I've seen.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Wrench

I didn't like the sea otter at first since I didn't know what the heck it was. I saw the pic before more details were posted. These starters are different, but I think I'll like it

strongbad

I am really disappointed that the grass starter isn't what Thyme posted :(
It was so awesome

Sam

the middle one (or one of it's evoutions) is toootally gonna be named emboar.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

YPrrrr

I'm banking on one form being Blazerback

Dullahan

Am I the only one who doesn't think the water starter is that bad? The only thing I don't like about it is the freckles, and it's not worth complaining over it. psyduck;

Some people seem too nostalgic over this. Squirtle didn't have a great design, either. Weezing, Magneton, and Dugtrio were all horrible designs too.

Kalahari Inkantation

I don't like the water starter's shell on its torso or its overall awkward body shape, but his face is so adorable. cjlubdoods;

Sa Da MA

May 28, 2010, 10:47:53 AM #70 Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 11:11:38 AM by Sa Da MA
New Pokemon Revealed!

Pokemon Black Exclusive Legendary:

Pokemon White Exclusive Legendary:

Plus Nintendo also said that Black & White will release in  Spring 2011 in America
http://ds.ign.com/articles/109/1093561p1.html

Andria

I think I like the white legendary just for its tail

Dullahan

I like the black legendary more. But they sorta look like monsters from Final Fantasy to me.

Sa Da MA

Honestly I find Black's legendary looks sorta like Charizard if he fused with Darkrai or some other pokemon.
which kinda makes me wanna nickname him Darkizard

Claquesous

Pretty sure the black one is in White and the white in Black. I like the white one better. Also, based solely on looks, it seems to me that they'd be dragon/dark and dragon/ghost, especially because of that whispy thing coming off the white one's head.

Go Up