July 08, 2024, 09:03:13 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokemon Black and White Versions

Started by bluaki, April 08, 2010, 11:40:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

ME##

Dullahan

Dullahan

Quote from: steal on May 09, 2010, 07:28:41 PM
are those real? they look pretty lame. :(
i think the grass ones pretty cute

but no. they release the starters actual appearance later in the week.

KonohaShinobi

With how Zoroa looks, I'm not even sure what the starters will resemble.

Fire pig sounds interesting, but isn't spoink already the psychic pig? How many more pigs do we really need?

It's been speculated that the starters this gen will be dual type (before being fully evolved), but that sounds like bull.

Wrench

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on May 10, 2010, 04:16:32 AM
With how Zoroa looks, I'm not even sure what the starters will resemble.

Fire pig sounds interesting, but isn't spoink already the psychic pig? How many more pigs do we really need?

It's been speculated that the starters this gen will be dual type (before being fully evolved), but that sounds like bull.

No way they are dual-type before evolution.

I WANT A GHOST EVEN THOUGH IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN

Dullahan

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on May 10, 2010, 04:16:32 AM
How many more pigs do we really need?
How many more turtles did we need? But Turtwig came along, and we already had a turtle starter.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Dullahan on May 11, 2010, 10:52:45 PM
How many more turtles did we need? But Turtwig came along, and we already had a turtle starter.
Not to mention Torterra and even Shuckle is somewhat turtle-ish

Geno

Quote from: YPR on May 12, 2010, 12:16:35 AM
Not to mention Torterra and even Shuckle is somewhat turtle-ish
and Torcoal
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Wrench

STARTERS ARE REVEALED
GO TO SEREBII

I like the grass and fire type a lot doodella;

Dullahan

Okay, the grass type is awesome. I knew the it was that crescent moon shaped one.

And the trainers look pretty cool too.

YPrrrr

Well if I get it I'm obligated to go with the Sea Otter pokemon. I haven't chosen the water pokemon in a long time, that's usually my brother's.

I don't really like them all that much though, maybe the later evolutions will look better

Wrench

Quote from: YPR on May 12, 2010, 10:12:24 AM
Well if I get it I'm obligated to go with the Sea Otter pokemon. I haven't chosen the water pokemon in a long time, that's usually my brother's.

I don't really like them all that much though, maybe the later evolutions will look better

Until now, I was unaware of what it was.

I'll have all 3 starters on it. Not sure which will be my true starter though.

ME##

Go Up