July 07, 2024, 12:14:10 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

don't let's

mines only 46 because I almost never use it

Samus Aran

i level it by forging tons of leather shit. what i actually use smithing for, mostly, is improving instead of forging new things.

although all that leather stuff sure sells for a good amount. and forging jewelry is easy. so there's a marketable reason to forge, i guess.

my smithing is level 57. i gotta raise it a few more levels and then i can finally improve my magical equipment.

don't let's

And those dogs look a little freaky when they turn their head up to you and bark at you.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on January 27, 2012, 08:33:22 PM
I've recently started to boost it for dragon scale armor.

oh yeah, that's actually the MAIN reason i'm leveling it. can't wait to get that dragon scale armor. baddood;

don't let's

So I got this horse following me now every time I fast travel and just now it ended up getting attacked and killed by some forsworn. Seconds after it gets killed I go to slash at the guy who killed it and I end up doing one of those finishers where I jump towards the guy and stab him. It all looked pretty cool.

Samus Aran

i just got a dragon-killing finisher, those are cool too although they look a little silly lol

i've gotten lucky with dragons today, i just killed three within the past like 15 minutes

ME##

so i might like put it in the thing and see how quickly i can break the game

Samus Aran

Samus Aran

"I understand you're an elf who knows how to get things"

lol movie references

also there's that one Companion who says "fortune and glory" when asked why he's there, which i took to probably be an Indiana Jones reference but i'm not sure

don't let's

Quote from: Kaz on January 27, 2012, 10:07:56 PM
i just got a dragon-killing finisher, those are cool too although they look a little silly lol

i've gotten lucky with dragons today, i just killed three within the past like 15 minutes
Those always freak me out because I'm thinking that it's the dragon biting and killing me tossing my body through the air.

ME##

It's in my PS3, but I'm horrified to even try it lol awdood;

Samus Aran

don't let's

Samus Aran

it's okay david. games won't kill you. it's okay to play them.

Go Up