October 05, 2024, 04:41:18 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

oh, and the ohdaviing shout, which is r. cook

Nyerp

could they really not have recorded like one congratulatory line for anyone besides the fucking guards? granted i've only checked with balgruuf out of the more important characters but still no one fucking cares that i fought an easy boss and saved the world

YES I GET TO THE FUCKING CLOUD DISTRICT OFTEN YOU FUCKING CUNT I SAVED YOUR ASS I SWEAR TO GOD

don't let's

It's gonna be murder having to move all my loot to a new house when I buy a better one.

don't let's

don't let's

12 active quests and 22 active misc quests.

Nyerp

ugh this game

i have a metric shit ton of things left to do in it, but not really any drive to do those things

blah

it's like i'm just wandering around, thinking to myself "oh maybe i should go do that next...or that...or that...or that..." while simultaneously trying to convince myself to keep playing the damn game

Samus Aran

if it's really that much of a problem why are you still playing it anyway lol

Nyerp

don't let's

Markarth is such a timesink ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Samus Aran

Markarth also seems to be the one place in the game with consistent slowdown for me

it's just a little bit of lag in particularly waterfall-full areas, but it always seems to happen. like when standing in front of the door of the treasury and looking outward.

don't let's

Just picked my first pocket

Quote from: Kaz on January 25, 2012, 12:51:30 AM
Markarth also seems to be the one place in the game with consistent slowdown for me

it's just a little bit of lag in particularly waterfall-full areas, but it always seems to happen. like when standing in front of the door of the treasury and looking outward.
I'm not sure if I've noticed that, but I've been mostly indoors during my time in Markarth

don't let's

And now my first bounty and jail time because of a quest

Nyerp

Nyerp

also i'm guessing brand-shei isn't MEANT to be put in jail forever

fucking game awdood;

me003

brand shei that guy you plant a ring on? HAHAHA so many things wrong with that thieves guild quest.  I could never get the crowd distraction to end.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up