July 07, 2024, 12:25:16 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Quote from: Kefka on January 26, 2012, 03:36:03 PM
Thyme are you still playing this or are you done  O_0

i started replaying my mage character yesterday sillydood;

Nyerp

i have my follower using that

it's too bad all followers are terrible and programmed to get in your fucking way all the time???

Samus Aran

Nyerp

>implying i don't need a damage sponge for those ice spells that still fucking rape me

lol

also they're pack mules

Samus Aran

then use something with a frost ward enchantment on it. or enchant one yourself. or carry around resist frost potions.

with how many enemies there are in this game that use frost spells of some sort, you should probably prepare better for them lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on January 26, 2012, 04:11:03 PM
>not playing Nord for the 50% damage reduction from ice

ew nords are boring, almost everyone in the game is a nord

Nyerp

Quote from: Snowy on January 26, 2012, 04:11:03 PM
>not playing Nord for the 50% damage reduction from ice

gross

Quote from: Kaz on January 26, 2012, 04:11:17 PM
then use something with a frost ward enchantment on it. or enchant one yourself. or carry around resist frost potions.

with how many enemies there are in this game that use frost spells of some sort, you should probably prepare better for them lol

i've found like one enchanted item with resist frost on it confuseddood;

also no fuck you i prefer my way bassir;

Nyerp

also, disregarding how much damage that ice shard spell does, the fact that it fucking immobilizes you means certain death for my character, and i don't think any potion/enchantment can prevent that (confirm/deny??)

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on January 26, 2012, 04:13:05 PM
i've found like one enchanted item with resist frost on it confuseddood;

also no fuck you i prefer my way bassir;

idk i hate followers because they make sneaking harder and i really just don't want someone else following me around i guess, it's just annoying to me

and i guess i never really need someone to be my pack mule because i generally simply go back to whiterun and put stuff in my house when i'm about to run out of carry space

Quote from: Nyerp on January 26, 2012, 04:16:29 PM
also, disregarding how much damage that ice shard spell does, the fact that it fucking immobilizes you means certain death for my character, and i don't think any potion/enchantment can prevent that (confirm/deny??)

yeah that's a giant pain, there's nothing you can really do about the fact that frost drains your stamina. especially if you're like me and you almost never choose to raise stamina in level ups. i guess if you really want to you could just start carrying around a whole bunch of stamina potions. or you could use whirlwind sprint to get out of a frost spell that's draining your stamina.

i'm assuming resist frost does help your stamina drain less, but no matter what, your stamina ALWAYS drains like a billion times faster than health. so it's annoying no matter what you do.

but still, resist frost is gonna keep you alive longer in a frost spell even if you do lose your stamina.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Snowy on January 27, 2012, 05:21:59 AM
The mods on the PC are pretty impressive.

If only I had a decent computer :(
ikr  :(

anyway Im looking for the Elder scrolls in the ruins, but then my game froze while loading so I went to bed.
I was going to play it some more this morning but then my roommate's girlfriend wanted me to go to lunch with one of her friends.

akudood; betch pls
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

i have to say i was pleasantly surprised by the King Olaf quest, i didn't expect it to be as cool as it was

MEAT PIES, GET YOUR MEAT PIES, TRY ONE COME BACK FOR MORE

BURN THE KING

Commander Fuckass

I've almost completed the Dark Brotherhood quest line
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

only one glitch encountered today so far, and it was quite a funny one

i went to a giant's camp in order to kill a giant for bounty, and at the camp, somehow the mammoths spawned incorrectly and both of them proceeded to float upward for a while, one standing on top of the other, until they both fell and the top one died upon impact on the ground. the other one landed on top of the giant, apparently taking away about 1/4 of its health (or possibly something else had attacked it recently)

after killing them all, there just happened to be alduin reviving a dead dragon at a burial mound right next to this camp, so that was cool

Nyerp

i never ran into alduin resurrecting a dragon (other than the one the main quest forces you to see) awdood;

Samus Aran

guess i got lucky lol

from what i've read, if you do come across a resurrection and you try to harm alduin before he can finish, he'll fly off and the resurrected dragon will be only half-resurrected...it'll be a new type of dragon called "skeletal dragon," literally just a skeleton of a dragon. it's easier to kill and drops more dragon bones than usual, but no scales.

p. cool

Go Up