October 21, 2024, 04:48:31 AM

1,531,337 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The guy in the room next to mine is having obnoxiously loud sex

Started by Samus Aran, February 20, 2008, 07:20:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

Quote from: Nyerp on February 20, 2008, 07:43:39 PM
He'll complain but then embarass him with what you heard.

Obviously you've never had sex or come close to experiencing one of the few things women do right. You will not give a shit what is going on as long as it does not directly interfere with your pleasure. And half the time you will not even be really aware of your environment beyond the amazing sensation you're experiencing.

Nyerp

Quote from: Socks on February 20, 2008, 07:47:24 PM
Obviously you've never had sex or come close to experiencing one of the few things women do right. You will not give a shit what is going on as long as it does not directly interfere with your pleasure. And half the time you will not even be really aware of your environment beyond the amazing sensation you're experiencing.

Ok cool.

I'm so jealous. I think your e-penis just grew a little too. Great job. thumbup;

Socks

Quote from: Nyerp on February 20, 2008, 07:49:13 PM
Ok cool.

I'm so jealous. I think your e-penis just grew a little too. Great job.

Idiot. I'm trying to educate you so you don't make moronic comments like that anymore.

Nyerp

Quote from: Socks on February 20, 2008, 07:54:48 PM
Idiot. I'm trying to educate you so you don't make moronic comments like that anymore.

Oh. Well thanks, mentor. I'll take that into account next time you post some long-winded shit no one cares about. thumbup;

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Nyerp,stop trying, you won't win.

Socks, stop trying,he doesn't want to learn.

Nyerp

Gin

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 20, 2008, 07:57:47 PM
Nyerp,stop trying, you won't win.

Socks, stop trying,he doesn't want to learn.

fuck you don't tell socks what to do

Socks

Quote from: Nyerp on February 20, 2008, 07:56:22 PM
Oh. Well thanks, mentor. I'll take that into account next time you post some long-winded shit no one cares about.

Because that's obviously my main reason for posting, attention, not everyone is such an posting whore, you really are a dipshit if you think so.

Nyerp

Quote from: Socks on February 20, 2008, 08:00:07 PM
Because that's obviously my main reason for posting, attention, not everyone is such an posting whore, you really are a dipshit if you think so.

Well you really are a retard if you think anyone takes those posts like that you make seriously.

Gin

Quote from: Nyerp on February 20, 2008, 07:56:22 PM
Oh. Well thanks, mentor. I'll take that into account next time you post some long-winded shit no one cares about. thumbup;

fuck you. socks' long winded posts are actually interesting, unlike someone who fills this forum with shit posts.

Feynman

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Nyerp on February 20, 2008, 08:01:43 PM
Well you really are a retard if you think anyone takes those posts like that you make seriously.
Speak for yourself, I take his posts seriously.

Nyerp

Quote from: Gin on February 20, 2008, 08:03:07 PM
fuck you. socks' long winded posts are actually interesting, unlike someone who fills this forum with shit posts.

Socks is a petty gimmick. He's only here for amusement, and he's not even funny. MY SHIT POSTS HAVE HEART ;_;
Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 20, 2008, 08:03:34 PM
Speak for yourself, I take his posts seriously.

Well that's fine and dandy for you, but at the end of the day he is annoying.

Socks

Quote from: Nyerp on February 20, 2008, 08:07:16 PM
MY SHIT POSTS HAVE HEART.

Yet seemingly lack any other form of expression which would show you have developed some sort of higher thinking and maturity.

Gin

Quote from: Nyerp on February 20, 2008, 08:07:16 PM
Socks is a petty gimmick. He's only here for amusement, and he's not even funny. MY SHIT POSTS HAVE HEART ;_;Well that's fine and dandy for you, but at the end of the day he is annoying.

We're all here for amusement, you stupid piece of shit.
Your shit posts have nothing but shit.
You're in no position to call anyone annoying.
In closing, shut the fuck up.

Go Up