October 21, 2024, 02:42:40 AM

1,531,337 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The guy in the room next to mine is having obnoxiously loud sex

Started by Samus Aran, February 20, 2008, 07:20:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ezloﺕ

I hear it all the time. Usually at night, I hear a woman screaming like a woman would if they were having sex.
:)

Hensa

oh man...

whenever i get into college...

having loud obnoxious sex with my boyfriend in his dorm is going to be a weekly excursion caterpie;

Daddy

Quote from: Nyerp on February 21, 2008, 03:51:51 AM
I was taught differently then because my English teacher said that if a name has an "s" at the end then you only need an apostrophe.
You live in the south, y'all suck at English anyhow.

Socks

Quote from: ProtectedMember32 on February 21, 2008, 11:17:33 AM
having loud obnoxious sex with my boyfriend in his dorm is going to be a weekly excursion caterpie

Everyone around you will be doing the same in College, heck you might even have some company in the dorm room at the same timeââ,¬Â¦ Just make sure you don't end up on Youtube like Polar Bear.

Hensa

Socks

Quote from: ProtectedMember32 on February 21, 2008, 11:25:27 AM
no.

It's happened. We did our thing, they did theirs, it was kind of dark, no one cared, same result.

Hensa

Quote from: Socks on February 21, 2008, 11:28:06 AM
It's happened. We did our thing, they did theirs, it was kind of dark, no one cared, same result.
well...

if its dark, i guess it wouldnt be so bad  doodthing;

NOA_Haunted

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: ProtectedMember32 on February 21, 2008, 11:28:52 AM
well...

if its dark, i guess it wouldnt be so bad  doodthing;

Nothing, not even the fact that there are other people in the room, would matter if I was your partner. powerofone;

Socks

Quote from: ProtectedMember32 on February 21, 2008, 11:28:52 AM
well...

if its dark, i guess it wouldnt be so bad

Not at all, at least not for guys, I  knew the dude and I didn't care, so long as our man parts stay a good distance apart it's not a problem. As for the girls, LMAO, they were too incoherent to being with, then you add the feeling of sex into it and it's wrap. It can be weird but only if it's real intimate sex and not just typical plowing.

Hensa

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on February 21, 2008, 11:32:21 AM
Nothing, not even the fact that there are other people in the room, would matter if I was your partner. powerofone;
hahahahaha, oh really now?
Quote from: xXTheHaunted on February 21, 2008, 11:30:24 AM
But weird.
yes. so, so weird.
Quote from: Socks on February 21, 2008, 11:36:06 AM
. It can be weird but only if it's real intimate sex and not just typical plowing.
then i guess it would depend on my mood.

my sexual nature tends shift between intimate/really affectionate to raunchy/"gimme more" from time to time.

so....i dunno  doodthing;

Geno

oh man...

having loud obnoxious sex with my boyfriend in his dorm is going to be a weekly excursion caterpie;
I can't wait till college.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hensa

pringle positive

Quote from: Bassir C. on February 21, 2008, 10:05:56 AM
oh yeah well my english teacher graduated from oxford spam;

I've never even had an English teacher.

oh man...

lucky :(

Socks

Quote from: ProtectedMember32 on February 21, 2008, 11:41:29 AM
my sexual nature tends shift between intimate/really affectionate to raunchy/"gimme more" from time to time.

Good, variety, your boyfriend will/should be a happy man then.

Go Up