July 05, 2024, 09:01:42 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Started by strongbad, January 27, 2011, 04:55:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

me003

Quote from: Kefka on January 01, 2012, 03:55:58 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

wats so funny. If you're insinuating that Marvel vs Capcom is better than you can go squat in the woods.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

strongbad

Travis

Quote from: Master Shake on January 01, 2012, 04:52:47 PM
wats so funny. If you're insinuating that Marvel vs Capcom is better than you can go squat in the woods.
hehehe

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Master Shake on January 01, 2012, 04:52:47 PM
im not insinuating nothing like that???
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Wrench

strongbad

So the Super Smash Bros. Melee Club that I started at my university had its first meeting  bassir;

Travis

strongbad

Quote from: Travis on January 07, 2012, 11:15:58 AM
id join

do it
it's pretty sweet

except one dude showed up with a sweet lcd tv and wii, but played brawl by himself and one other dude for the majority of the meeting until we needed his tv for the tournament. i should ban him

Nyerp

Quote from: MF Doom on January 07, 2012, 11:38:06 AM
do it
it's pretty sweet

except one dude showed up with a sweet lcd tv and wii, but played brawl by himself and one other dude for the majority of the meeting until we needed his tv for the tournament. i should ban him

you suck

strongbad

Thyme

Quote from: MF Doom on January 07, 2012, 02:58:25 PM
it's super smash bros melee club

is there a particular reason why it's restricted to that

Travis

Quote from: Thyme on January 07, 2012, 03:00:09 PM
is there a particular reason why it's restricted to that
melee's way better than brawl :|

Volvagia

January 07, 2012, 05:17:09 PM #177 Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 05:25:30 PM by Volvagia
Quote from: MF Doom on January 07, 2012, 02:58:25 PM
it's super smash bros melee club

So while reading over the Apex bracket for melee after hearing Justin Wong ask what was wrong with Apex when it came to the Capcom titles I came across a name Strongbad in pool 55, is this you? I don't recognize anyone from your pool from when I played, though I keep debating about who "L" is. There are a lot of old school players there, you should play some of them if this is you... especially Azen, this is probably either his return to the scene, or his final tournament.

EDIT: I'm retarded because I didn't do the research on Azen before I posted this, seems like has been playing lately, and Chillin, which is even more surprising considering he has a solid Sagat in SF, surprised he's playing Smash again. Good luck if it is you by the way, if you make it out of pools you'll have a really tough bracket ahead of you with these old school kids running around.

strongbad

Quote from: Volvagia on January 07, 2012, 05:17:09 PM
So while reading over the Apex bracket for melee after hearing Justin Wong ask what was wrong with Apex when it came to the Capcom titles I came across a name Strongbad in pool 55, is this you? I don't recognize anyone from your pool from when I played, though I keep debating about who "L" is. There are a lot of old school players there, you should play some of them if this is you... especially Azen, this is probably either his return to the scene, or his final tournament.

EDIT: I'm retarded because I didn't do the research on Azen before I posted this, seems like has been playing lately, and Chillin, which is even more surprising considering he has a solid Sagat in SF, surprised he's playing Smash again. Good luck if it is you by the way, if you make it out of pools you'll have a really tough bracket ahead of you with these old school kids running around.

Lol I wish that was me. Strongbad's hella good. I'm nowhere near that level. I've improved significantly within the last year though. It's a really fun game competitively.

I'm really excited for Apex to start though. First big tournament to go on since I started watching tournament matches on youtube. I really wanna see Axe do well. His pikachu is fucking awesome

??????

my friend is going
maybe you two should meet up and get married and make babies

Go Up