October 04, 2024, 11:22:04 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Discussion.

Started by Volvagia, April 08, 2010, 06:56:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 12, 2010, 04:14:07 AM
In Kanto can you do the gyms in any order (You do have all the HMs at this point) or are you restricted to a specific order?

Can you still catch Mewtwo in cerulean cave?

Any order that you wish, sir. I still haven't been to Pewter City where Brock is, but I beat Misty. I am also able to fight Lt. Surge, Sabrina (whatever the Psychics name is) and Erika though.

I just Google'd and they said he is still there and level 70. Multiple sites said this so I would say yes.

Volvagia

April 12, 2010, 07:32:44 AM #31 Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 07:35:51 AM by Volvagia
Quote from: Wrench on April 12, 2010, 06:09:12 AM
Any order that you wish, sir. I still haven't been to Pewter City where Brock is, but I beat Misty. I am also able to fight Lt. Surge, Sabrina (whatever the Psychics name is) and Erika though.

I just Google'd and they said he is still there and level 70. Multiple sites said this so I would say yes.

Mewtwo was never in the original Gold/Silver/Crystal. You had to trade for him as far as I'm aware... If it's true though I'm really surprised.

Also, I'm in Kanto now, I did the section up to Bill's house above Cerulean, haven't done anything else yet really. Surge is strong in comparison to my pokemon (He has level 50's, my team is Level 45, I struggled to beat Lance.) so I'm going to grind before I even think of challenging him as his Raichu raped my Ho-Oh in one Thunder Bolt. :(

I fucking love the Kanto trainer battle music after hearing the Johto one for so long now. Such a burst of fresh improv.

famy

Quote from: YPR on April 10, 2010, 03:38:52 PM
That's ok, I'm fine with Bulbasaur for now, you've done more than enough for me <3
idk if you still need but i have every starter  happydood; (except chikorita :'()

Dullahan

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 12, 2010, 04:14:07 AM
In Kanto can you do the gyms in any order (You do have all the HMs at this point) or are you restricted to a specific order?
You definitely have to fight Blue last.

Volvagia

Erika Gym Leader Battle. Wow, entirly underleveled for it but still won.

Lvl 56 Victereebell and Lvl 56 Bellossom? What the fuck?  akudood;

Typhlosion took take of them pretty easily though, even though he's only level 46.

Volvagia

Does this shit actually happen? (The animation, not the battle.) or is it just fan art?

also the Red battle, in my opinion, is by far the most brilliant idea in any pokemon game. It's the main reason I prefer Gold/Silver over any other Pokemon game.

Dullahan

How the fuck am I supposed to get Blue's number? I got his sister to groom my Meganium once. I never traded my Meganium, he still loves me, AND SHE WON'T GIVE HIS DAMN NUMBER.

Volvagia

Quote from: Dullahan on April 13, 2010, 07:02:26 PM
How the fuck am I supposed to get Blue's number? I got his sister to groom my Meganium once. I never traded my Meganium, he still loves me, AND SHE WON'T GIVE HIS DAMN NUMBER.

You get Blue's number? Is this for the Gym Leader Re-battles I've been hearing about?

?????

Die for Dethklok

Dullahan

Quote from: Volvagia on April 13, 2010, 07:11:50 PM
You get Blue's number? Is this for the Gym Leader Re-battles I've been hearing about?
Yes. And getting Blue's number is such a pain in the ass. akudood;

Dullahan

?????

Quote from: Dullahan on April 13, 2010, 09:22:07 PM
pearl's better
They're the same game with minor differences. Also platinum is better.
Die for Dethklok

Wrench

Dullahan

Quote from: TheSequel on April 13, 2010, 10:50:44 PM
They're the same game with minor differences. Also platinum is better.
but palkia looked a lot cooler than dialga hocuspocus;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Volvagia on April 12, 2010, 07:32:44 AM
Mewtwo was never in the original Gold/Silver/Crystal. You had to trade for him as far as I'm aware... If it's true though I'm really surprised.

Also, I'm in Kanto now, I did the section up to Bill's house above Cerulean, haven't done anything else yet really. Surge is strong in comparison to my pokemon (He has level 50's, my team is Level 45, I struggled to beat Lance.) so I'm going to grind before I even think of challenging him as his Raichu raped my Ho-Oh in one Thunder Bolt. :(

I fucking love the Kanto trainer battle music after hearing the Johto one for so long now. Such a burst of fresh improv.

Yeah, in G/S/C  the cave was collapsed, but so far in Gen IV there has not been a legit way to get Mewtwo as far as I know, so this would be the only way to do it.

In kanto are all the gym leaders, trainers, and wild pokemon scaled in the 40s? So it isn't like the beginning of Johto, it's a continuation so they are all scaled up? So Brock won't have like a levl 10 onix in R/B/Y?

Quote from: Wrench on April 14, 2010, 04:10:41 AM
Getting a Politoed real soon. doodella;

I always wanted one. How do you get a poliwag to evolve into one?

Go Up