July 08, 2024, 09:48:13 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Discussion.

Started by Volvagia, April 08, 2010, 06:56:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Volvagia

Brock has Level 50's-Level 60's. And it's not just Onix he has either.

Geodude, Onix, Kabutops, the other fossil pokemon and uh... something else, I think.

g2g to work, be back later, had a shitty experiance vs blue and was mad, will write about it later.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I made it to Olivine with no one over level 23. is this bad?

My team is:
Scyther
Onix (traded a bellsprout for it. helped a whooole lot)
Croconaw
Togetic
Flaafy
Magby

I think now everyone is about level 23, except Croconaw which is 22 and Magby/Onix which are level 21.

Was training a spinarak so I could have ariados, but fucking ariados can't learn cut and I was all pissed. blaaaaaargh.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: NautSyd on April 14, 2010, 01:08:32 PM
I made it to Olivine with no one over level 23. is this bad?

My team is:
Scyther
Onix (traded a bellsprout for it. helped a whooole lot)
Croconaw
Togetic
Flaafy
Magby

I think now everyone is about level 23, except Croconaw which is 22 and Magby/Onix which are level 21.

Was training a spinarak so I could have ariados, but fucking ariados can't learn cut and I was all pissed. blaaaaaargh.

What moveset is your togetic? Mine is useless.

Also where did you get a spinarak?! Do you have HG?

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 14, 2010, 12:52:22 PM
Yeah, in G/S/C  the cave was collapsed, but so far in Gen IV there has not been a legit way to get Mewtwo as far as I know, so this would be the only way to do it.
False: I have a level 100 mewtwo I transferred over from Fire Red
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: GENOP on April 14, 2010, 01:34:32 PM
False: I have a level 100 mewtwo I transferred over from Fire Red

well yeah the remakes, I was talking about in D/P/Pt, you can't get one without migrating.

Good catch lol

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 14, 2010, 01:27:04 PM
What moveset is your togetic? Mine is useless.

Also where did you get a spinarak?! Do you have HG?
I don't think mine to too useful either.

It knows Extrasensory, Yawn, Metronome, and Headbutt.

I got my spinarak by where you first meet Prof. Oak and get the egg. and yes I do.

Wrench

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 14, 2010, 12:52:22 PM
I always wanted one. How do you get a poliwag to evolve into one?

First, it has to become a Poliwhirl at lvl 25. After that, give it a Kings Rock and trade it to someone then have them trade it back. Then you got yourself a Politoed. giggle;

fuck year I beat Erika and Jasmine today

?????

I just got HG today. I chose tododile as my starter :)

Too bad I haven beat Diamond yet. Oh well.
Die for Dethklok

bluaki

A bit late to note these things, but for Kanto:
Wilds are all at about the same level as they are in Firered/Leafgreen, so they're much lower than your pokemon.
Trainers all have higher-leveled pokemon, so you can actually get experience off them. Some of these Pokemon are from Hoenn or Sinnoh.
Most of the Kanto gym leaders have pokemon at slightly higher levels than your pokemon likely are, but they're not much trouble
Viridian Forest and Cerulean Cave with Mewtwo are back, but like G/S Pokemon Mansion, Pokemon Tower, Silph Co, and Celadon Underground are all inaccessible or gone and Mt. Moon is extremely tiny.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: NautSyd on April 14, 2010, 02:27:06 PM
I don't think mine to too useful either.

It knows Extrasensory, Yawn, Metronome, and Headbutt.

I got my spinarak by where you first meet Prof. Oak and get the egg. and yes I do.

I bet spinarak is HG exclusive, I can't find one.

Could you catch another one?

I'll trade you for an SS exclusive. Or anything really.

Quote from: bluaki on April 15, 2010, 11:13:51 AM
A bit late to note these things, but for Kanto:
Wilds are all at about the same level as they are in Firered/Leafgreen, so they're much lower than your pokemon.
Trainers all have higher-leveled pokemon, so you can actually get experience off them. Some of these Pokemon are from Hoenn or Sinnoh.
Most of the Kanto gym leaders have pokemon at slightly higher levels than your pokemon likely are, but they're not much trouble
Viridian Forest and Cerulean Cave with Mewtwo are back, but like G/S Pokemon Mansion, Pokemon Tower, Silph Co, and Celadon Underground are all inaccessible or gone and Mt. Moon is extremely tiny.

oh so around pallet town there's just lvl 5 pidgeys and stuff? cool.

Dullahan

Okay fucking seriously. How the fuck am I supposed to get Blue's number? I keep having to change the fucking clock and physically wait a day in order to talk to Daisy. She keeps saying that she likes tea. BITCH FUCK YOU'RE TEA!

?????

Yes Spinarak is a HG exclusive. I might trade you mine for something if you want.
Die for Dethklok

Wrench

Dragonair is lvl 51 now. GOD DAMN ONLY 4 MORE LEVELS. THIS IS TAKING FOREVER

I beat the Elite 4 twice today for craps and giggles

?????

So my party currently consists of:
Level 10 Butterfree
Level 12 Pidgey
Level 12 Mareep
Level 15 Tododile

I have 4 hours logged because of massive idle. I just defeated the first gym leader and I'm about to go into a cave.

I hate not being able to control traded Pokemon. I would just trade in my pokemon from Diamond and just fly by D:

By the way in Diamond I have:
Larvitar
Gible
Alakazam
Gengar
Machamp
Golem
Staravia
Tortera
Luxio

It's hard to play two pokemon games at the same time.
Die for Dethklok

Volvagia

Quote from: TheSequel on April 15, 2010, 09:25:09 PM
So my party currently consists of:
Level 10 Butterfree
Level 12 Pidgey
Level 12 Mareep
Level 15 Tododile

this was pretty much my line up at the second gym, but change totadile for Quilava.

nearly everyone grabs a pidgey and a mareep. I grabbed a butterfree just because of sleep powder and psybeam/psychic/confusion later on in the game.

Go Up