July 08, 2024, 10:14:14 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Discussion.

Started by Volvagia, April 08, 2010, 06:56:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Going to battle the E4 today, god damn, Clair's Kingdra demolished my team lol.

And Lugia was caught with only 5 ultraball attempts surprisingly. His sprite for following is HUGE I was sad when he couldn't be visible inside of buildings, would have been cool.

mY e4 tEAM:
Amphoros
Dewgong
Magmar
Mamoswine
Lugia
Arbok

I need to replace Mamoswine with a better psychic counter, sadly I evolved my one Eevee into Espeon so that's no good. Thinking of breeding Espeon to use another Eevee for an Umbreon as a Psychic counter and give it my Dark Pulse TM.

Oh and can I capture Ho-Oh in SS? I heard you could.

Andria

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 10, 2010, 04:39:05 PM
Going to battle the E4 today, god damn, Clair's Kingdra demolished my team lol.

And Lugia was caught with only 5 ultraball attempts surprisingly. His sprite for following is HUGE I was sad when he couldn't be visible inside of buildings, would have been cool.

mY e4 tEAM:
Amphoros
Dewgong
Magmar
Mamoswine
Lugia
Arbok

I need to replace Mamoswine with a better psychic counter, sadly I evolved my one Eevee into Espeon so that's no good. Thinking of breeding Espeon to use another Eevee for an Umbreon as a Psychic counter and give it my Dark Pulse TM.

Oh and can I capture Ho-Oh in SS? I heard you could.

Yes you can capture Ho-oh in SS.

Volvagia

shits pissing me off.

fuck you ho-oh why won't you go in my ultra ball when you have 2hp left and paralysed. FFFUUUU-

Andria

Quote from: Volvagia on April 10, 2010, 05:17:01 PM
shits pissing me off.

fuck you ho-oh why won't you go in my ultra ball when you have 2hp left and paralysed. FFFUUUU-

That is how it worked when I was trying to get entei and raikou  baddood; it was asleep, had 1 hp, and wouldn't be caught by like 30 ultra balls

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Volvagia on April 10, 2010, 05:17:01 PM
shits pissing me off.

This happened to me with Lugia, my first attempt, I only had 7 ultraballs on me and used Amphoros to weaken it to like 3 HP, it was paralyzed due to discharge's second ability and I wasted all seven ultra balls. Second attempt, he had more health, like 25, not paralyzed and after tossing like 5 ultra balls it was captured for some reason.

I almost used my Master Ball, but I am using that on Ho-Oh as a last resort. I never used my master ball in Pearl, not sure if I'll want to use this one either.

YPrrrr

I used my masterball on Entei because I hate chasing those punks around baddood;

Dullahan

Quote from: YPR on April 10, 2010, 05:30:11 PM
I used my masterball on Entei because I hate chasing those punks around baddood;
I used mine on Latias. spam;

Volvagia

FUCK YOU HO-OH I REFUSE TO USE MY MASTAHBAWWWLL ON YOU.

FUCK.
NO.

YPrrrr

Dullahan

Quote from: YPR on April 10, 2010, 06:06:56 PM
... does he run too :'(
Yes, and Latios. But to me, it seems the roamers are a little easier to catch in this game. That, or I'm just a little lucky at times.

KonohaShinobi

Andria

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 11, 2010, 08:48:28 AM
WAIT: Latios AND Latias are in HG/SS?!

Yes

only one per version unless they do the event

Volvagia

FUCK YEAR.

Got Ho-oh with a pokeball when I ran out of ultraballs.  happydood;

Wrench

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Wrench on April 11, 2010, 02:45:58 PM
I beat Misty yesterday...9 badges now

In Kanto can you do the gyms in any order (You do have all the HMs at this point) or are you restricted to a specific order?

Can you still catch Mewtwo in cerulean cave?

Go Up