October 22, 2024, 08:16:52 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ok wow.

Started by Himu, February 24, 2009, 06:53:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

My sex-ed video from 7th grade had a clip of a 14 year old Ashanti talking about her first period  akudood;

Himu

Looking back years ago, I tried to be innocent but instead I was quite the whore and I was and still am so ashamed.  I'm the type of person who will think of these horrible times for the rest of my life so that sucks. ;-;

I think I should go to a confessional. saddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Veal on February 24, 2009, 08:46:17 PM
oh yeah I saw a video of a live birth in 7th grade.
saw that last year in biology

bluaki

I didn't even really know what sex was until like 8th grade. I don't remember exactly how I found out but I know it was because of the Internet. Same for periods, actually.
I had sex ed in 6th grade and, like I've seen already mentioned in this thread, it completely sucked and didn't teach me anything other than like saying aids are bad, abstinence is the best way to prevent hiv (without even saying what abstinence is), and that puberty is a time when a person's body develops the hormones that can lead to stuff like body odor.
I didn't even know that "gay" really meant a person who likes the same gender rather than a general insult until like late 7th grade.
I actually started questioning my gender before even knowing what sex or sexual orientation was (but didn't think much of it then)

Geno

Quote from: bluaki on February 24, 2009, 08:55:28 PM
I didn't even really know what sex was until like 8th grade. I don't remember exactly how I found out but I know it was because of the Internet. Same for periods, actually.
I had sex ed in 6th grade and, like I've seen already mentioned in this thread, it completely sucked and didn't teach me anything other than like saying aids are bad, abstinence is the best way to prevent hiv (without even saying what abstinence is), and that puberty is a time when a person's body develops the hormones that can lead to stuff like body odor.
I didn't even know that "gay" really meant a person who likes the same gender rather than a general insult until like late 7th grade.
I actually started questioning my gender before even knowing what sex or sexual orientation was (but didn't think much of it then)
ok I lol'd
This here parents is why you should talk to your kids about sex before they turn into a Bluaki
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Veal

Quote from: TECTRINKET on February 24, 2009, 08:55:28 PM
saw that last year in biology

oh yeah I saw it again in biology in 10th grade

madood;

bluaki

Quote from: Geno on February 24, 2009, 09:01:00 PM
ok I lol'd
This here parents is why you should talk to your kids about sex before they turn into a Bluaki
Um, that's not really what caused me to become what I am.

russell

I was sexually abused by my lobster at age 4 so I learned pretty fast

Geno

I walked into my 6th grade health class and didn't know how babies were made
and when I heard im like "LOL WUT"
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

superclucky

I lost my virgin ears when my cousin came over from another state.

Then I knew everything in 6th grade. <3
kewns are smelly

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Classic

Nyerp

Quote from: Cyanide on February 24, 2009, 08:35:32 PM
i think lawlz already came up with that name

THAT WAS ME akudood;

Also, I didn't know I was circumcised until last year. maps;

Travis

i knew basically everything by fourth grade

Daddy

Quote from: Nyerp on February 25, 2009, 12:51:30 PMAlso, I didn't know I was circumcised until last year. maps;
It's that small?

Go Up