October 22, 2024, 04:14:58 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ok wow.

Started by Himu, February 24, 2009, 06:53:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Nyerp on February 25, 2009, 12:51:30 PM
THAT WAS ME akudood;

Also, I didn't know I was circumcised until last year. maps;
How would you not know that unless you were blind
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

bluaki

Quote from: Geno on February 25, 2009, 01:27:14 PM
How would you not know that unless you were blind
Maybe not even knowing what the difference is between circumcised and uncircumcised?

Geno

Quote from: bluaki on February 25, 2009, 01:31:23 PM
Maybe not even knowing what the difference is between circumcised and uncircumcised?
That would be pretty weird not to notice
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Quote from: Geno on February 25, 2009, 01:34:22 PM
That would be pretty weird not to notice
well if he had never seen an uncircumcised penis i'm pretty sure he wouldn't have anything to notice.

Geno

Quote from: Raekewn on February 25, 2009, 01:35:31 PM
well if he had never seen an uncircumcised penis i'm pretty sure he wouldn't have anything to notice.
what's a locker room

Nyerp

Quote from: Geno on February 25, 2009, 01:39:20 PM
what's a locker room

you intentionally look at other guys' dicks in locker rooms?

faggot

ME##

Quote from: Geno on February 25, 2009, 01:39:20 PM
what's a locker room

I don't see penises in my locker room.

Geno

Quote from: Nyerp on February 25, 2009, 01:41:21 PM

faggot
You're retarded

Travis

Quote from: Nyerp on February 25, 2009, 01:41:21 PM

faggot
it's kind of impossible not to see other men in a locker room

but nobody gets naked in our locker room during gym

Nyerp

Geno

Quote from: Nyerp on February 25, 2009, 01:44:10 PM
nope, it's just you
locker room = nude men dumbass
as the other guy said it's kind of impossible not to see

Nyerp

Quote from: Geno on February 25, 2009, 01:45:18 PM
locker room = nude men dumbass
as the other guy said it's kind of impossible not to see

never saw any so shut the fuck up

l a c e y

this thread has informed me that there are a lot of fucked up people on this website.

ME##

Quote from: lacette on February 25, 2009, 01:59:08 PM
this thread has informed me that there are a lot of fucked up people on this website.

who would those people be

bluaki

Quote from: lacette on February 25, 2009, 01:59:08 PM
there are a lot of fucked up people on this website.
It took you this long to realize that?

Go Up