October 22, 2024, 04:28:53 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ok wow.

Started by Himu, February 24, 2009, 06:53:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

February 24, 2009, 06:53:23 PM Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 06:57:42 PM by Cyanide
So my little sister is in 4th grade and she came home, ate, and then went up to her room to play with her stuffed animals.  Her room is close to mine so I can hear her shrill voice a lot.  What I caught in my ear though, shocked me.  She made one of her animals say "you have a big boner lets have sex doggy style".  I confronted her and asked where she heard those words from, and she said her classmates.  Wow.

Her 4th grade class is also retarded (my mom says they barely know the multiplication table) yet they know stuff like this.  I didn't hear about the sexual world until I was like in 7th and 8th.  I guess kids are becoming more stupid each day. huhdoodame;

When did you first learn about most sexual things?

YPrrrr

About doggystyle? possibly 9th grade?

Samus Aran

I was about your sister's age when I started hearing about stuff like that, but that was mostly just because my stepbrother was four years older and a bad influence on me.

LCK

i was in like third grade

what else can we talk about in a shitty little hick town

Classic

Quote from: Trevor on February 24, 2009, 06:57:57 PM
i was in like third grade

what else can we talk about in a shitty little hick town

This times ten.

Feynman

February 24, 2009, 06:59:45 PM #5 Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 07:04:56 PM by Bassir
All my classes were well-behaved and under control, so I didn't hear anything like that at all. I had to learn about it myself, and I did after 6th grade.

We educationally learned about "sexual intercourse" during a health class we had in 4th grade, but I never understood what the teacher was talking about. All we did in that class was draw what AIDS looked like—and I just drew white blood cells as power rangers and the HIV as the villains getting their ass kicked.

YPrrrr

I didn't even know how gay people had sex until like 10th grade n_u

Classic

rdl

Some kid named Derek told me what a vagina was in 6th grade, even though I kept telling him to shut up >.<
He also used to stare at me with pedophile "im gonna rape you" eyes, so I guess he just had problems or something :\

Doggy style I learned about in maybe 7th or 8th.

ME##

I can't remember really lol, maybe the summer before eighth grade?  n_u

Himu

Quote from: YPR on February 24, 2009, 07:00:42 PM
I didn't even know how gay people had sex until like 10th grade n_u
I thought gay was a synonym for retarded until my friend told me in 7th.  I also thought they had sex by pissing in eachothers asses. bassir;

Classic

OH GOD HIME.  akudood;

tyler makes a gay sex education thread yes/no
I am not a retard :'(

YPrrrr

Quote from: Cyanide on February 24, 2009, 07:03:34 PM
I thought gay was a synonym for retarded until my friend told me in 7th.  I also thought they had sex by pissing in eachothers asses. bassir;
I knew what gay meant from the moment I heard it, which took a while too because i was in catholic school... I just thought they jerked each other off and did oral, I didn't even think about the bum

rdl

on the subject of fagness, I learned about penis fencing in 7th grade akudood;

Daddy

I knew about that stuff younger than that.  akudood; akudood;

:'(

Go Up