October 22, 2024, 04:38:43 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I need t make some AMV's ;-;

Started by Sam, February 26, 2009, 12:17:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

2 of them, to be specific.

I really want to do an AMV of Grave of the Fireflies, but I can't think of any song that would go well. It's too difficult to make slow songs into AMV's. And the more upbeat songs tend to be.. happy. Which GotF is not. At all.

And then I was thinking about making a Lucky star AMV for the techno category, using dj raaban's (sp?) "lucky star" just cause it'd be cute, but I'm not sure of that.

I kinda want to make a comedy amv too, but I can only think of a few clips I can use in it. For instance, playing pokemon's "brother my brother" with Ed and Envy from FMA, and mulan's "ill make a man out of you" with Haruhi from Ouran High School host club, but I can't think of many other clips. I am not a  funny person. The kind of comedy amv I'm talking about is 'amv hell' styled, with just a lot of small slips from random songs and animes comically placed together.

I kinda wanted to make a FLCL amv too ;-;

omg help me decide you guys ;-;

(p.s. I can only have two because they'll only accept two amv's for the contests I enter and i don't want to make a third for nothing.)
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Daddy

Classic

I still cry when I watch Grave of the Fireflies. ;_;
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;_;

Samus Aran

Do Elfen Lied. baddood;

And if you do an FLCL one it might as well be to a pillows song because you pretty much can't go wrong then. I suggest "Blues Drive Monster."

YPrrrr

For Grave of the Fireflies, I suggest "Straight To Hell" by the Clash

superclucky

Quote from: MS. TRON BONNE on February 26, 2009, 12:27:06 PM
I still cry when I watch Grave of the Fireflies. ;_;
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;_;
WATCH IT WITH ME YOU FAG. ;_;
kewns are smelly

Classic

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

How about you don't make any at all?

Go Up