October 22, 2024, 06:21:57 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ok wow.

Started by Himu, February 24, 2009, 06:53:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Cyanide on February 24, 2009, 07:36:16 PM
blondes are always the whores ALWAYS saddood;
it's okay hime.  akudood;

rdl

Quote from: MS. TRON BONNE on February 24, 2009, 07:35:09 PM
[spoiler]When erect, the foreskin retracts, making the uncircumcised penis look like a circumcised penis. [/spoiler]
thanks penis lover, for letting me know

Classic

YPrrrr

I think I heard about it later because I went to Catholic school... I knew about sex and multiple ways to have it, but I wasn't aware of the names for the positions or of anal sex until later

Sam

Quote from: MS. TRON BONNE on February 24, 2009, 07:35:09 PM
Seeing as you're not interested in penis, I don't think it's something you'll have to worry about.

[spoiler]When erect, the foreskin retracts, making the uncircumcised penis look like a circumcised penis. [/spoiler]

hehe, a while ago I asked my now-ex "are you snipped?" out of the blue,  and he didn't get it. So I had to give him hints about what I meant because I didn't want to just come out and say it for some reason. When he finally caough on, his reaction was something to the extent of "oh god no, why the fuck would they ever fucking think about cutting the fucking skin off of a baby's penis?"

It was a funny moment.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on February 24, 2009, 07:39:52 PM
I think I heard about it later because I went to Catholic school... I knew about sex and multiple ways to have it, but I wasn't aware of the names for the positions or of anal sex until later
Isn't that a basic tenant of Catholicism? Anal sex to preserve chastity and/or help a priest get through his vow of celibacy?  akudood;

Feynman

Quote from: ZAK on February 24, 2009, 07:36:36 PM
Just like your parents being doctors and you living in New York and your name being Bassir?

My parents aren't doctors, I don't live in New York, and my name is not Bassir. I've been using a proxy all my life.

It's most likely a lie to gain attention.

Himu

Isn't anal sex sodomy or am I confusing things. akudood;

Slim

Quote from: Bassir on February 24, 2009, 07:42:40 PM
My parents aren't doctors, I don't live in New York, and my name is not Bassir. I've been using a proxy all my life.

All that I once believed in is a lie. How will I go on? ;__;
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Classic

Quote from: Cyanide on February 24, 2009, 07:43:15 PM
Isn't anal sex sodomy or am I confusing things. akudood;

If you like to put it that way, yes it is.  akudood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Bassir on February 24, 2009, 07:42:40 PM
My parents aren't doctors, I don't live in New York, and my name is not Bassir.

As I thought.

Quote from: Sam on February 24, 2009, 07:41:01 PM
hehe, a while ago I asked my now-ex "are you snipped?" out of the blue,  and he didn't get it. So I had to give him hints about what I meant because I didn't want to just come out and say it for some reason. When he finally caough on, his reaction was something to the extent of "oh god no, why the fuck would they ever fucking think about cutting the fucking skin off of a baby's penis?"

It was a funny moment.

why would you even ask him doodthing;

Daddy

Cookie

My Parents told me all about sex in 5th grade (They never told me anything about gay sex), and then I had sex ed in like 7th grade and was the only one who knew what they were talking about. I think about the same time I learned about gay sex through jokes friends were telling.  akudood;

Feynman

Classic

I'm considering making a gay sex-ed thread, embedded music and all, to make up for the classes that didn't not teach you.

[spoiler]I see it being locked moments after I post it.  giggle;[/spoiler]

Go Up