March 19, 2024, 03:25:04 AM

1,531,586 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

smash bros. ultimate

Started by Samus Aran, June 12, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Eh yeah gaur plains was annoying but at least it wasnt as trolly as the other two

reeper

you can change stage obstacles off right? OH MY GOD yes

Hiro

Quote from: Nyerp on August 08, 2018, 12:21:17 PM]
i can turn them off but i can't turn on bomberman, zero, shovel knight, ashley, alucard, etc. being actual playable characters

instead we get literal fucking clones and everyone celebrates it for some reason?????
it's not that that's what's holidng them back from being playable, it wasn't going to happen for them and besides, why would you particularly want any of them? I suppose zero and Bomberman would have been nice but it's not that big a deal.
I don't think anyone is super over the moon for clones, but clones are significantly easier to put in the game

TooB

August 12, 2018, 05:25:42 PM #153 Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 05:30:23 PM by Big Goop
why would you even want shovel knight, and alucard, bomberman, and zero you ask?

confuseddood;

ClassicTyler

I would have liked Bomberman....

Kalahari Inkantation

IT WAS HER TURN

And Felt could have been her echo. :(

YPrrrr

I wanted Bomberman but it's no biggie ig.

Just don't put in something stupid like Goku instead and I'm fine

TooB

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 12, 2018, 07:39:18 PMI wanted Bomberman but it's no biggie ig.

Just don't put in something stupid like Goku instead and I'm fine

Or Shrek?

YPrrrr

Yes but I assume all Shrek wanters are just trolls whereas there are weebs who want the anime pandora box opened

bluaki

Quote from: YPrrrr on August 12, 2018, 07:39:18 PMJust don't put in something stupid like Goku instead and I'm fine
I saw a report recently saying something like the voice actor for Goku specifically said he hasn't recorded any lines for Smash Bros

YPrrrr

Quote from: bluaki on August 12, 2018, 07:57:24 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on August 12, 2018, 07:39:18 PMJust don't put in something stupid like Goku instead and I'm fine
I saw a report recently saying something like the voice actor for Goku specifically said he hasn't recorded any lines for Smash Bros
's good.

Some people have been speculating that the end of the K Rool reveal where he and DK and Diddy punch in front of the sun is an homage to Goku.

Which doesn't really mean anything even if it is but bleh

C.Mongler

Quote from: bluaki on August 12, 2018, 07:57:24 PM
well tnamco bandai could just loan the DB fighterZ lines; no need for extra work!

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i dont imagine we'll get goku cause he's already in a party fighting game

Thyme

i don't imagine we'll get goku because he's not a video game character

this isn't tekken baddood;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Go Up