March 18, 2024, 09:28:00 PM

1,531,586 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

smash bros. ultimate

Started by Samus Aran, June 12, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

let's just have a new thread for it

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

muscle tone and a massive breast reduction

i'm okay with this, and you can be quite confident that anyone who isn't is merely a masturbator who doesn't care about metroid at all 5thgrade;

TooB

Damn, those toned legs and torso.....

I'm in love.... again

TooB

Will she be that toned in Prime 4?

Samus Aran

unfortunately tho we also lost snake's plump ass

Samus Aran

Quote from: Big Goop on June 12, 2018, 10:25:59 PM
Will she be that toned in Prime 4?

i REALLY hope that the new samus design is the way it is because it's her look in prime 4 as well. since usually smash bros. character designs are tied to whatever games are most current

Samus Aran

TooB

bluaki

June 12, 2018, 11:39:01 PM #9 Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 11:48:51 PM by bluaki
Link's alts are the classic tunic (I think it's BotW's Armor of the Wild), Fierce Deity Link, Dark Link, and generic recolors.

Unfortunately, that means no other BotW outfits like Gerudo Link, Shirtless Link, Stealth Armor, Hylian Armor, etc.

Pikachu has Red's Hat, Gold's Hat, a green headband (based on Emerald Brendan), blue party hat, Calem's (XY protag) hat, Moon's hat, and Pikachu Libre.

Zelda's alts include: a dark purple dress with grey hair, a white/purple dress with brown hair (based on TP Zelda), an all-white dress with brighter blonde hair (based on Skyward Sword), and red, blue, purple, and green recolors of her normal pink outfit (keeping the white base dress). No Hilda; the purple recolor looks like her dress but it keeps Zelda's normal face and hair color.

As far as I can tell, the E3 demo doesn't seem to have any echo fighters, which would mean it doesn't deconfirm any that haven't been announced yet

YPrrrr

I am happy i can again use Pichu to bm people with a character that literally kills itself

Samus Aran

im legit pretty happy young link is back, he was my go-to in melee for a long time

strongbad

directional air dodging is in and i hear it is "faster"

still will be worse melee but i forsee it sitting behind ssb64 and in front of sm4sh

C.Mongler

Quote from: antmaster5000 on June 13, 2018, 03:13:02 PM
sitting behind ssb64

dang man at least try to be optimistic i don't think it will be that bad

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 13, 2018, 08:58:51 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on June 13, 2018, 03:13:02 PM
sitting behind ssb64

dang man at least try to be optimistic i don't think it will be that bad
none of them can sit behind 64, unless you're blinded by nostalgia

Go Up