March 18, 2019, 08:40:33 PM

1,535,726 Posts in 46,066 Topics by 1,067 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


smash bros. ultimate

Started by Samus Aran, June 12, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

TooB


YPrrrr


TooB

Make her the main character. Front and center on the cover. You have to use her to unlock every single other character

YPrrrr

I would actually be fine with the idea of just starting out with one fighter

Though obv. it would have to be mario

I like unlocking things

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPargh on August 06, 2018, 10:37:30 AMI would actually be fine with the idea of just starting out with one fighter

Though obv. it would have to be mario

I like unlocking things

i mean its already confirmed you only start with the original characters from ssb64 and you unlock the rest

TooB


Samus Aran

yes, that was included in the original announcement

C.Mongler

Part of me doesn't mind this, part of me is a grumpy adult with no freetime and I'm already dreading the 4 hours of 1 stock e-z AI matches to unlock everything

TooB

Quote from: Samus Aran on August 06, 2018, 09:03:14 PMyes, that was included in the original announcement

Must've missed that, clearly.

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 06, 2018, 09:09:14 PMPart of me doesn't mind this, part of me is a grumpy adult with no freetime and I'm already dreading the 4 hours of 1 stock e-z AI matches to unlock everything


Or through subspace 2 goowan

Samus Aran

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 06, 2018, 09:09:14 PMPart of me doesn't mind this, part of me is a grumpy adult with no freetime and I'm already dreading the 4 hours of 1 stock e-z AI matches to unlock everything

they said that most of the characters can be unlocked "with relative ease" and that you'll be unlocking characters pretty quickly. they wanted it to have the feeling that you're always unlocking new stuff

Magyarorszag

honestly the best part of singleplayer smash is unlocking characters and stages lol, so i'm fine with this

YPrrrr

Quote from: Big Goop on August 06, 2018, 09:17:47 PM
Quote from: Samus Aran on August 06, 2018, 09:03:14 PMyes, that was included in the original announcement

Must've missed that, clearly.

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 06, 2018, 09:09:14 PMPart of me doesn't mind this, part of me is a grumpy adult with no freetime and I'm already dreading the 4 hours of 1 stock e-z AI matches to unlock everything


Or through subspace 2 goowan
Missed that too lol

bluaki

I haven't seen anyone here mention this yet: there's a Smash Bros Nintendo Direct tomorrow (8/8) at 10AM EDT.

There's a lot they still haven't announced: Is there a single-player mode this time? Any kind of minigames? What stages are there? More amiibo? Miscellaneous settings and modes?

they'll probably have something dumb like Rabbids and a bunch of echo fighters awdood;

TooB

I honestly hope there is some kind of single player campaign, just... not as repetitive as subspace.

YPrrrr

Quote from: bluaki on August 07, 2018, 10:28:22 AMI haven't seen anyone here mention this yet: there's a Smash Bros Nintendo Direct tomorrow (8/8) at 10AM EDT.

There's a lot they still haven't announced: Is there a single-player mode this time? Any kind of minigames? What stages are there? More amiibo? Miscellaneous settings and modes?

they'll probably have something dumb like Rabbids and a bunch of echo fighters awdood;
Quote from: YPargh on August 06, 2018, 05:52:03 AMTheres a nintendo direct on Wednesday woo
n_u

Rabbids would be lame. Echo fighters could be alright depending on who they were but yeah we're clearly yearning for some new fighters.

I think theyve confirmed 80+ stages so far? Still a few classics that havent been confirmed yet like Fountain of Dreams. Obviously they haven't announced a ton of brand new stages yet either so those would be neat to see. Seems like we'll end up with over 100 stages at this rate

Go Up