March 19, 2024, 04:28:46 AM

1,531,587 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

52 GAMES IN 52 WEEKS 2021

Started by Samus Aran, January 01, 2021, 12:06:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

there's a cutscene at the very end that's slightly altered with less information than if you had a full log

but if you want the full experience i guess you would only need to:

meet you-know-who you-know-where
do the thing regarding the interloper
find the v***** in dark bramble

and then beat the game again after beating the dlc

C.Mongler

beat gaylo infinite, probs the final nail in 2021 for me lol

Samus Aran

i dont think i'm gonna be able to finish another game before the end of the year

53 is pretty comfy tho. i know i said i'd hit 60 but honestly just meeting the 52 mark is good, even if a lot of them were very short games.

personally in 2022 i'm once again not gonna try too hard to get 52 and focus more on replaying my favorites and i'm especially gonna try to knock out a lot of long-ass rpgs.

ME##

can't wait to replay gtav in '22

Nyerp

i did it. sucks that i had to end the year giving metroid dread a 6.5 but that's genuinely how i feel awdood;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Nyerp on December 30, 2021, 10:46:23 AMi did it. sucks that i had to end the year giving metroid dread a 6.5 but that's genuinely how i feel awdood;
did you post a review somewhere?
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Quote from: Nyerp on December 30, 2021, 10:46:23 AMi did it. sucks that i had to end the year giving metroid dread a 6.5 but that's genuinely how i feel awdood;
Too short or what's main gripe

C.Mongler

December 30, 2021, 01:58:09 PM #112 Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 09:30:29 AM by C.Mongler
Quote from: Mando Pandango on December 30, 2021, 12:40:16 PM
did you post a review somewhere?
gotta read everyone's log posts bro we be postin reviews out here!!!

i liked dread lol but i also get extremely fucking annoyed when droidvanias feel like they're wasting with my time with TEEHEE WHERE DO U GO NOW?? bs that requires you to retrace the entire map that you've played through thus far every time you get a fart of an upgrade, so a bit of linearity is fine in my book lol

EMMIs did get real dumb real quick though lol

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 30, 2021, 09:30:23 AMbeat gaylo infinite, probs the final nail in 2021 for me lol
i kinda want to try this- how'd you like it? did you play solo or with friend?

Samus Aran

Booooo

Nyerp

i'm sorry samus aran i let you down >_<'

C.Mongler

December 30, 2021, 07:24:04 PM #116 Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 09:31:31 AM by C.Mongler
Quote from: strongbad on December 30, 2021, 04:40:35 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on December 30, 2021, 09:30:23 AMbeat gaylo infinite, probs the final nail in 2021 for me lol
i kinda want to try this- how'd you like it? did you play solo or with friend?
solo, i don't think there's co-op for the campaign yet.

it's easily the best 343 halo, i'll say that much lol. definitely the most fun i've had with the series since the 3 and reach days. the combat's top notch and i think the open world (tho it does feel a bit like a connector between levels and not so much like a botw, exploratory type of thing though you are free to wander and do BS side quests) adds a nice spice to the franchise. that said sooo many of the level interiors felt boring as shit in terms of actual objectives, and the story telling was kinda meh.

i'd say if you're a fan and are itching to try something new, this is definitely the game, but i'm not strong enough on it to go full HALO IS BACK, moreso HALO IS ACTUALLY FUN AGAIN. i think it's mostly just impressive that this game is as good as is it is with how troubled the development clearly was lol, i definitely expected it to be kinda shit and it's fine!

Thyme

Go Up