October 11, 2024, 06:24:54 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Thread Where We Drunkenly Complain About Our Sad Lives

Started by Placebo Headwound, June 04, 2016, 02:01:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

I actually have this genuine fear that people find me boring when I'm sober.

I've probably also become more outspoken, weird, and cynical since I was last active here.

squirrelfriend

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on June 05, 2016, 03:00:22 PM
I've probably also become more outspoken, weird, and cynical since I was last active here.
The truth is we all have.

Travis

Daddy

??????

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on June 05, 2016, 12:27:52 AM
me and cluck should get together sometime and do drugs that will destroy our bodies and cry uncontrollably together
i dont have anything to cry about anymore lol
and people get lost in the west village because of west 4th mysteriously appearing out there in the blue
do you live uptown

I used to think i needed a bit of a buzz to enhance sociability but now i know that if there's tension it's usually the other person's fault for not knowing how to deal with a bit of silence

but its pretty intimidating when someone sober wants to hang and you can't immediately drug them and they start criticizing w33d

ME##

also at the moment life isn't so sad, spending all of july looking for a job will be a different story though

Daddy

I went to the 124 Rabbit Club in the west village and it was like a rape dungeon in someone's basement where they decided to sell beer.

Placebo Headwound

hocuspocus;
Quote from: Khadafi on June 05, 2016, 09:33:51 PM
I went to the 124 Rabbit Club in the west village and it was like a rape dungeon in someone's basement where they decided to sell beer.
That sounds about right.

Daddy

that night was weird

I had to pick my girlfriend up from JFK at like 8am (cheaper for me to drive to nyc and have her land at jfk than it was for her to fly to boston) so I stayed the night and met up with people from THE INTERNETS and we hit up some bars (pony bar in hells kitchen then rape dungeon rabbit in west village) and i drank more than i remembered and was a little hungover the next morning

i put too much money on my mta card and now it expired :(

and some guy gave me a cd but wanted a donation and then he took it away from me lol

ME##

Quote from: Khadafi on June 06, 2016, 02:44:54 PM
and some guy gave me a cd but wanted a donation and then he took it away from me lol
sounds like the guy singing in spanish at santa monica pier

strongbad

new routine: go home get high and spending the whole evening in internet loops and then go to sleep unsatisfied and wake up well rested

hocuspocus;

ME##

Quote from: antmaster5000 on June 06, 2016, 05:29:01 PM
new routine: go home get high and spending the whole evening in internet loops and then go to sleep unsatisfied and wake up well rested

hocuspocus;
this is what i want my life to be

strongbad

oop i meant wake up not well rested

but yeah it is pretty nice i am really doing what i thought i'd be doing at this stage of my life

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Khadafi on June 06, 2016, 02:44:54 PM
i got a few cds like that. most of them are antisemitic rappers

squirrelfriend

you need to recycle those cds as soon as possible for bernie

Go Up