October 11, 2024, 06:20:22 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Thread Where We Drunkenly Complain About Our Sad Lives

Started by Placebo Headwound, June 04, 2016, 02:01:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

tfw you made your manager cry after he gave you the only entirely positive review of all the employees xiapproves;

Daddy

Quote from: squirrelfriend on June 04, 2016, 05:59:46 PM
i would like to think his stance against women was a joke like his stance against mathematical facts
but it's still awful even if he expressed it ironically
his girlfriend left him after spending several days with another guy to be with him or something.

he was serious and bitter  akudood;

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on June 04, 2016, 05:59:11 PM
You should definitely jump ship if you feel like they're using you and you're able to find something else.

My manager actually gave me a really bad performance review a few months ago (on a scale of 1 to 5, he gave me a 1 for being helpful during dinner service, a 2 for writing down information accurately, and 1/2's in a few other things). I was actually really offended and angry (he gave me an insultingly low tip percentage raise at only 2%) and I've been looking for a new job since. It's hard, tho. It just sucks when my manager seems to dislike me for no reason.

And just as a point of reference: my coworker who started literally a day after I did got a 20% tip percentage raise after our performance reviews. So fuck my manager. Seriously.

I'm tried of trying to sell $200 bottles of sake to rich assholes anyways.
yeah that sucks

fortunately my boss and the CIO both gave me a great review and wrote letters requesting a raise. unfortunately, it's very bureaucratic and they don't make the decision

squirrelfriend

June 04, 2016, 06:08:52 PM #47 Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 06:17:13 PM by squirrelfriend
Quote from: Khadafi on June 04, 2016, 06:05:30 PM
Quote from: squirrelfriend on June 04, 2016, 05:59:46 PM
i would like to think his stance against women was a joke like his stance against mathematical facts
but it's still awful even if he expressed it ironically
his girlfriend left him after spending several days with another guy to be with him or something.

he was serious and bitter  akudood;
well he went through some extraordinary crazy fam drama and she put him in the middle of it
i would not be surprised about that reaction tbh
lawlz's story is why i thank god i am gay

like he dated a girl with crazy overprotective parents that followed them 24/7 and harassed them all the time
and then broke into his apartment and trashed his belongings

and then the girl was like i'm not into you anymore kthxbai
i would be bitter if someone put me through that hell tbh

squirrelfriend

(he should have left her when it started though tbh)

Samus Aran

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on June 04, 2016, 03:32:58 PM
Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on June 04, 2016, 12:49:39 PM
hi

Oh shit, Kaz!!! How are you? I remember you were an English major in college? Did you finish? Did you ever get good at guitar like you wanted to? I actually got this travel guitar made by Martin last week. I found it in a garage sale for $20. It needs new strings and a new bridge but that's easy to replace. It retails for at least $300 new so I'm so happy about getting it for so damn cheap! Even if everyone that sees it mistakes it for a lute due to it's really weird shape (it's called the backpacker by Martin, if you wanna look it up).

i'm pretty good. yeah i finished college, but i've done fuck all with my useless degree lmao

you know, i kinda just stopped playing guitar after a while and have pretty much lost any progress i made. not that it was much, but still. i should really actually try to learn for real sometime though.

i have actually seen one of those backpackers before, my friend and i went to a guitar store once to try to sell his. i don't remember if he got much of anything for it

Classic

Placebo Headwound

Classic

Do you know how I overcome public crying?  giggle;

Placebo Headwound

Classic

I overeat and do drugs.

You should tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.  giggle;

Snowy

Hey Thief! How've you been? I haven't seen you in forever. I think I joined around when you disappeared?

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Classic on June 04, 2016, 07:18:10 PM
I overeat and do drugs.

You should tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.  giggle;
I do the drugs part but honestly I don't think I could bring myself to overeat too much.

Placebo Headwound

I just sad and tired and bored and sad and sad and sad at home right now.

This sucks.

Placebo Headwound

Bursting into tears randomly when you're alone sucks.

??????

where in the west village
i live there on 12th and washington
and what Japanese restaurant!
i wonder if you slept with this girl that one of my dates (he was bisexual) slept with
she too, liked coke and lived in the west village
i only do adderall on my gym days and smoke w33d on most nights cos my roommate just smokes tons a day
i don't drink cos it makes me feel really shitty
i'd definitely rather just take molly but i get paranoid i'd might get bath salts instead or it being cut with something speedy
i wish i could get shrooms or lsd but i can't find any for reasonable prices :'(

also i too, cried on the subway once cos my ex finalized things with me lol
i have to move near the 15th of june cos my lease is up and my roommate is leaving to live in tudor city
i can't decide where to live
for manhattan i'm only interested in bowery or chinatown area cos they seem kinda neat
for brooklyn sunset park, clinton hill or bedford jefferson stop seem neat too

Go Up