June 04, 2024, 03:31:37 PM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Thread Where We Drunkenly Complain About Our Sad Lives

Started by Placebo Headwound, June 04, 2016, 02:01:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

and i just thought steve had forgotten about us after all these years

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

shit is that what they say? irasshymashey?

ME##

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: David on June 04, 2016, 11:22:11 AM
i did

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on June 04, 2016, 12:32:15 PM
i did
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Samus Aran

ME##

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on June 04, 2016, 12:32:15 PM
i did
but you remembered, that's the important part

Daddy

tell me more about hong kong girl

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Khadafi on June 04, 2016, 02:28:05 PM
tell me more about hong kong girl
I met her on tinder a year ago. She left me because she couldn't get over some other guy.

She's only lived in the U.S. for a year. 22 years old. Ran away from her dad in California (once they moved from hong kong and got her green card and all that) to New York City as soon as she could and has been living on her own since.

Cool girl. We were genuinely considering moving in together, Miss her very much and feel worthless now

awesome

Placebo Headwound

Cried uncontrollably on the train the day she broke up with me, then I learned everyone just stares at the person crying on the train but does nothing

I guess having an emotional breakdown in public is one of the things you need to do before you're considered an adult???

My emotional breakdowns have usually been in private

YPrrrr

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on June 04, 2016, 02:02:57 AM
also a girl from hong kong that I had been dating for a year broke up with me a few weeks ago AND DESTROYED MY HEART ARGH

hi
hi

sounds like a perfect life juncture to return to boyah n_u

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: YPargh on June 04, 2016, 02:54:10 PM
Quote from: Placebo Headwound on June 04, 2016, 02:02:57 AM
also a girl from hong kong that I had been dating for a year broke up with me a few weeks ago AND DESTROYED MY HEART ARGH

hi
hi

sounds like a perfect life juncture to return to boyah n_u
ha ha

You guys haven't heard most of the shitty things that have happened in my life since I stopped being active here. The coping process after my mom died that lasted years, dealing with my absolutely shitty and abusive father that helped destroy my self esteem after her death, dropping out of college, being so depressed for a year that I could barely get out of bed and thought about suicide daily, me hiding everything from my family, me going to audio school in some weird and lost attempt to just get out of my house and do something other than just work the shitty job I had, me having my hopes of accomplishing anything crushed when I couldn't even get an internship or entry level job in any live venue, recording studio, or post-production house, me going back to college for just straight up electrical engineering because I gave up on trying to do something that will make me happy and just settled for something that'll make me money (and I'm damn good at math so why not), my first girlfriend that was an ex-heroin addict that cheated on me all the time, my time going to punk shows all over new york and having photos of me taken while taking a swig of a bottle of vodka onstage, my extreme stress from being an engineering major, the new job I got at the japanese restaurant where I felt like all my coworkers hated me (and they all thought I was gay at first for some reason), the girl from hong kong that I met and hand an absolutely wonderful relationship with for a year (even if it also had really bad times like when she threw all of my shit out of her apartment one morning and didn't speak to me for three days), when I started doing hard drugs and drinking a lot, etc; etc; etc;.

It's been a weird ride but I've just been trying to keep myself busy.

How have you guys been doing?

Placebo Headwound

also there are four dogs and a child living in my house right now. My room is in the basement, with the window facing the backyard and it's at ground level. A few nights ago one of the dogs ran up to my window scratching at it and woke me up. Saw just a random figure at my window while in my half asleep state and nearly shit myself. Fucking dog wanted to get in my room to cuddle with me.

That dog is so fucking cute and I can't be mad at her but damn I couldn't get back to sleep for awhile.

squirrelfriend

>dropping out of college, abusive father making you suicidal
I can relate to this

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: squirrelfriend on June 04, 2016, 03:19:50 PM
>dropping out of college, abusive father making you suicidal
I can relate to this
Yes! Fuck my dad, his shitty abusive comments, and his fucking middle school education. How the hell does he have the balls to call me worthless when he couldn't even complete high school? The absolute fucking minimum amount of education that society demands from you?

I think this thread just kind of turned into the thread where I get you all up to speed on my sad life while I'm drunk at 6pm.

I think I'm just going to go see Guerilla Toss later in Brooklyn. I got these new earplugs and everything yesterday so I could go to shows without having my hearing destroyed. Punk shows are fucking loud. Like, there's no reason for them to be that loud. It's a small venue and no matter where you are you can hear perfectly fine at a lower volume and still get a great view of the band. Unless you're stuck behind the column.

The new earplugs I have are really nice. My friend told me they look like buttplugs for my ears

http://www.amazon.com/Etymotic-Research-ER20XS-SMF-P-High-Fidelity-Earplugs/dp/B00RM6Q9XW/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1465079104&sr=8-2&keywords=earplugs+etymotic

They're really, really nice and bring all frequencies down by a few dB instead of just making everything sound muffled and shitty like those 99 cent earplugs do.

Go Up