September 23, 2024, 06:29:46 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Los 聲geles Mobile Game Exposition 2015

Started by ME##, May 16, 2015, 08:58:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

What platform wins this year?

iOS
2 (28.6%)
Android
1 (14.3%)
Windows Phone
1 (14.3%)
QNX
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: June 15, 2015, 08:58:44 AM

Go Down

bluaki

Quote from: Tectron on June 19, 2015, 07:40:47 AM
-zelda
-fire emblem
At least Tri Force Heroes looks good, but of course people who expected Zelda U (despite Nintendo saying beforehand it's delayed until at least 2016) were in for disappointment

What did they do to infuriate Fire Emblem fans? Fates looks good. Maybe the "crossover" in Genei Ibun Roku is not nearly FE enough?

At least, making Paper Mario into just another character in an M&L game is more likely to result in an actually good game than the kind of butchering Nintendo has shown they can do to Paper Mario proper with Sticker Star. Of course, that doesn't quite redeem the fact that Paper Mario (64 and TTYD) is the more interesting Mario RPG series despite having no new games for over a decade.

Nyerp

both the new zelda and mario & luigi games look like frankenstein's monsters of lazily recycled assets

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: bluaki on June 19, 2015, 09:05:15 AM
Quote from: Tectron on June 19, 2015, 07:40:47 AM
-zelda
-fire emblem
At least Tri Force Heroes looks good, but of course people who expected Zelda U (despite Nintendo saying beforehand it's delayed until at least 2016) were in for disappointment

What did they do to infuriate Fire Emblem fans? Fates looks good. Maybe the "crossover" in Genei Ibun Roku is not nearly FE enough?

At least, making Paper Mario into just another character in an M&L game is more likely to result in an actually good game than the kind of butchering Nintendo has shown they can do to Paper Mario proper with Sticker Star. Of course, that doesn't quite redeem the fact that Paper Mario (64 and TTYD) is the more interesting Mario RPG series despite having no new games for over a decade.

mostly the crossover (which both fe and smt fans seem to regard with pure disgust), but i've also seen a fair amount of disapproval over the amount of general fanservice and waifu pandering in fates

i'm pretty unenthused about tri force heroes, i can't imagine the game having much depth [glow=black,2,300]and i also have no friends[/glow]

Kalahari Inkantation

anyway now that the festivities are over i can say with absolute certainty that despite nintendo's sincere attempts to sabotage it, this was the best e3 we've had in over a decade lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tectron on June 19, 2015, 10:07:04 AM
anyway now that the festivities are over i can say with absolute certainty that despite nintendo's sincere attempts to sabotage it, this was the best e3 we've had in over a decade lol

which just goes to show how low the bar really was

ME##

Quote from: Tectron on June 19, 2015, 10:07:04 AM
idk i'd say 2009 was better lol

bluaki

Quote from: Tectron on June 19, 2015, 10:04:43 AM
[glow=black,2,300]and i also have no friends[/glow]
but you do have us lubdoods;

this is the first Zelda game with online multiplayer

Kalahari Inkantation

true, though boyah's enthusiasm about handheld games is typically p. low lol

not to mention that at least two other people are needed for it to even function as a multiplayer game

well, we'll see cry;

bluaki

Quote from: Tectron on June 20, 2015, 05:46:14 AM
not to mention that at least two other people are needed for it to even function as a multiplayer game
Is this confirmed? It's not like Four Swords Adventures where, in two-player mode, you share/steal the third Link?

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: bluaki on June 20, 2015, 12:11:42 PM
Quote from: Tectron on June 20, 2015, 05:46:14 AM
Is this confirmed? It's not like Four Swords Adventures where, in two-player mode, you share/steal the third Link?

yes, confirmed

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-06-19-zelda-triforce-heroes-campaign-wont-support-two-player-mode

i'm not sure why it couldn't have been like four swords adventures but perhaps there's a gameplay reason why it wouldn't work

Classic

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up