July 04, 2024, 11:35:46 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

S-sony new console extravaganza

Started by ME##, February 19, 2013, 04:31:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

i wanna play that new jonathan blow game

silvertone

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on February 21, 2013, 09:14:54 PM
how many active boyagers play mmos, though :(

i am always down to play a [ftp] mmo  nyandood;

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler]

what's most depressing is that every single one of these compatibility issues could be easily remedied by releasing an optional dongle which includes hardware that enables the ps4 to recognize older media

which sony has actually patented

but will never develop

even though it would be the perfect solution to problems like this[/spoiler]

don't let's

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on February 22, 2013, 11:34:46 AM
[spoiler]

what's most depressing is that every single one of these compatibility issues could be easily remedied by releasing an optional dongle which includes hardware that enables the ps4 to recognize older media

which sony has actually patented

but will never develop

even though it would be the perfect solution to problems like this[/spoiler]
$100

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on February 22, 2013, 11:39:20 AM
$100

honestly, i think that'd be a reasonable asking price for the ability to play ps3/ps2/ps1 games on the ps4 smithicide;

not that i'd at all be happy about having to pay for what was once a standard feature in home consoles, but it'd at least give consumers the option of deciding for themselves whether or not they care about backwards compatibility and their psn games instead of having the imbeciles managing sony decide for them

Snowy

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on February 22, 2013, 09:51:06 AM
See, you complain about the way people treat you, but then you go out of your way to cause or continue trouble…
shut the fuck up

Diablo 3 has been out for a year and they're porting it to the PS3/PS4/whatever and I was commenting on it

shut the fuck up lote

don't let's

Quote from: Snowy on February 22, 2013, 01:25:28 PM
shut the fuck up

Diablo 3 has been out for a year and they're porting it to the PS3/PS4/whatever and I was commenting on it

shut the fuck up lote
And you act like this and complain when people attack you back.

Generally people will get back what they try dish out. Though it doesn't excuse other people's actions, you yourself and the ways you choose to treat others are at least part of your own problem. I'm not saying it's all on you, but please, look at yourself.

Kalahari Inkantation

Snowy

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on February 22, 2013, 01:29:06 PM
And you act like this and complain when people attack you back.

Generally people will get back what they try dish out. Though it doesn't excuse other people's actions, you yourself and the ways you choose to treat others are at least part of your own problem. I'm not saying it's all on you, but please, look at yourself.
okay thanks for the life lesson, dad

don't let's

Quote from: Snowy on February 22, 2013, 01:33:23 PM
okay thanks for the life lesson, dad
Well you act like such a kid, geez man

Snowy

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on February 22, 2013, 01:35:53 PM
Well you act like such a kid, geez man
Yes, I act like the child. Yes, out of eeeeeveryone else here, I act like the child.

Okay lote. You keep living in your little fantasy world and I'll continue living in the real world.

don't let's

Quote from: Snowy on February 22, 2013, 01:36:59 PM
Yes, I act like the child. Yes, out of eeeeeveryone else here, I act like the child.

Okay lote. You keep living in your little fantasy world and I'll continue living in the real world.
Yes, other people act childish too. Myself included. I have no problems admitting that.

And I am so sorry, tec.

This is actually one of my problems, never backing off from something like this.

Kalahari Inkantation

i guess it's okay because the damage sony will do to itself is far beyond what i could ever hope to accomplish by complaining about it online cry;

Snowy

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on February 22, 2013, 01:39:23 PM
Yes, other people act childish too. Myself included. I have no problems admitting that.

And I am so sorry, tec.

This is actually one of my problems, never backing off from something like this.
So then why do you only tell me that I'm acting like a child and no one else if you think that?

Go Up