September 29, 2024, 02:39:43 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon X and Y

Started by bluaki, January 08, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Whichhhhh

Pokemon X
8 (16%)
Pokemon Y
9 (18%)
Froakie
5 (10%)
Chespin
2 (4%)
Fennekin
10 (20%)
Bulbasaur
4 (8%)
Squirtle
6 (12%)
Charmander
6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

bluaki

Ditto safari is useful for another reason: Safari Pokémon are guaranteed to have at least two stats with max IVs and breeding IVs is now much easier than before

Snowy

Pat, I can give you any X exclusive for an imposter ditto :3

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: Snowy on October 22, 2013, 11:29:07 AM
Pat, I can give you any X exclusive for an imposter ditto :3

clawitzer me baby
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Patrick Stickles

speaking of x exclusives, anyone wanna give me their tyranitarite for something or another? i want it badddd
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Snowy

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on October 22, 2013, 11:32:28 AM
clawitzer me baby
I'll catch one tonight when I have my 3DS on me. wrench;

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: bluaki on October 22, 2013, 11:02:06 AM
Ditto safari is useful for another reason: Safari Pokémon are guaranteed to have at least two stats with max IVs and breeding IVs is now much easier than before
i thought only one IV could be maxed out
I love [you]

Samus Aran

Quote from: NotFelt on October 22, 2013, 01:00:07 PM
i thought only one IV could be maxed out

no i'm pretty sure you can max all of them

Samus Aran

Though of course, while technically possible, good luck actually making a full IV max-out occur lol

Samus Aran

QuoteThe famous Professor Oak's grandson came here to the Kalos region to study abroad. He got "Bonjour" down just fine, but he still always said "Smell ya later!" when he left!

lmao

Samus Aran

apparently i'm not stylish enough for one store in Lumiose City. they kicked me out for being unstylish

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on October 22, 2013, 01:27:17 PM
apparently i'm not stylish enough for one store in Lumiose City. they kicked me out for being unstylish
i saw a guide page on that
it requires doing certain actions that don't seem all that "stylish" to increase a hidden style attribute
I love [you]

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

bluaki

Quote from: NotFelt on October 22, 2013, 01:32:47 PM
http://www.serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml
After doing everything in the town multiple times and still having a far-below-perfect style rating, I found a guide somewhere

QuoteShop in the various stores in the city

it said the best way to grind up style is to abuse this part: go to the pokeball store, buy an item (premier ball is cheapest), close the menu, talk to the receptionist again, and repeat
apparently style increases based on the number of store-visiting sessions with a purchase, but the quantity you buy at once doesn't affect it

Although before doing this I had enough style to enter the clothing store, the person selling Blastoiseite and Venusaurite was charging 100k each rather than the minimum 10k for max style and you can't get the Hatching O-Power without maxing style.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on October 22, 2013, 10:41:38 AM
by "an imposter ditto" i mean i have a friend who has them in their safari so i can just catch a million
I'M SO FUCKING JEALOUS

WHY
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

6M69I69B9

HOLY SHIT

SEREBII WHAT IS THIS???  They deleted these pages and some people screened them:

http://i.imgur.com/VbAPnim.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/apqQmt2.png

ALSO, Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion- you can put a pokemon in trade for them even if they're not released...or can you do that for anything you type in for "What Pokemon?"
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Go Up