September 29, 2024, 12:35:16 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon X and Y

Started by bluaki, January 08, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Whichhhhh

Pokemon X
8 (16%)
Pokemon Y
9 (18%)
Froakie
5 (10%)
Chespin
2 (4%)
Fennekin
10 (20%)
Bulbasaur
4 (8%)
Squirtle
6 (12%)
Charmander
6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

bluaki

Quote from: The Last MIB on October 21, 2013, 06:59:48 PM
You must have caught a lot of stuff or something.  
Yeah, I caught pretty much every pokemon available in kalos as soon as I first got to the route housing it

I might have also spent quite a bit of time in sleep mode

I've never grinded against wild pokemon in any game, including this. I only start grinding after after finishing the Elite Four.

Hiro

I'll play more tonight, I'm still in the 2nd gym
I have games from every gen, but am I the only one that just plays the story, does just some of the post-story stuff and then is kinda done for the most part? I played Ruby more because I wanted all the Regis (side-note: I miss when legendaries were hard to find like this) and also to find/decorate the perfect secret base, a feature I still miss

but what i'm getting at is I've only had maybe one or two teams ever that were all past level 50, and I don't even get the point of ev training unless you're going to competitions or something
I've also never seen a shiny lol

I guess what I'm getting at is I love pokemon and all but I feel like everyone else in this thread is away more knowledgeable/enthusiastic about it lol

Hippopo

Quote from: who on October 21, 2013, 07:28:29 PM
I'll play more tonight, I'm still in the 2nd gym
I have games from every gen, but am I the only one that just plays the story, does just some of the post-story stuff and then is kinda done for the most part? I played Ruby more because I wanted all the Regis (side-note: I miss when legendaries were hard to find like this) and also to find/decorate the perfect secret base, a feature I still miss

but what i'm getting at is I've only had maybe one or two teams ever that were all past level 50, and I don't even get the point of ev training unless you're going to competitions or something
I've also never seen a shiny lol

I guess what I'm getting at is I love pokemon and all but I feel like everyone else in this thread is away more knowledgeable/enthusiastic about it lol
I loved the post-e4 of Gen II, and that was the only game I put 200+ hours training different pokemon, and finally getting to level 100 without any cheating device.

I played post-e4 Gen I quite a bit too, but that's because I had cousins who played the game, and we battled quite often.

As far as the rest of them, not really.  Maybe a few more hours after the e4.  In Gen IV, I didn't even catch the legendaries besides Palkia. I was done as soon as I became champ.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I havent beat a pokemon game since emerald

Samus Aran

i play post-game and raise a post-game team that i really want and try to do/find everything and at least catch all the native pokes

with x/y i'm gonna do all that and more, gonna try to fill the pokedex as much as i can and train the best pokes possible, tons of them

basically i care about this series a lot

bluaki

so Kaz, I noticed you mentioned two hidden abilities recently on tumblr: Drought Ninetales and Protean Greninja

I happen to have both from friend safari giggle;

Samus Aran

Quote from: bluaki on October 21, 2013, 07:55:32 PM
so Kaz, I noticed you mentioned two hidden abilities recently on tumblr: Drought Ninetales and Protean Greninja

I happen to have both from friend safari giggle;

nice! so i take it friend safari makes hidden abilities much more common? protean in particular has the potential to be absolutely amazing lol

bluaki

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on October 21, 2013, 07:56:24 PM
nice! so i take it friend safari makes hidden abilities much more common? protean in particular has the potential to be absolutely amazing lol
In friend safari, any pokemon you find while the other player is online is pretty likely to have its hidden ability

I think it's still possible to find hidden abilities when they're offline, but not as common

6M69I69B9

Quote from: bluaki on October 21, 2013, 07:20:10 PM
I might have also spent quite a bit of time in sleep mode

I actually wonder if this game counts time in sleep-mode.  I know I would have had way more time counted if that were the case. 

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on October 21, 2013, 07:54:55 PM
i play post-game and raise a post-game team that i really want and try to do/find everything and at least catch all the native pokes

with x/y i'm gonna do all that and more, gonna try to fill the pokedex as much as i can and train the best pokes possible, tons of them

basically i care about this series a lot
why caring so much now than before.  it seemed like you didn't enjoy gen v as much- to me anyway
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Hiro

i probably played leafgreen the most, and probably because of the sevii islands

Samus Aran

Quote from: The Last MIB on October 21, 2013, 08:14:22 PM
why caring so much now than before.  it seemed like you didn't enjoy gen v as much- to me anyway

i enjoyed gen v a lot i'm not sure where you got that idea lol

it was a hell of a lot better than iv

YPrrrr

Quote from: N o t S i d on October 21, 2013, 06:43:16 PM
how the hell have yall beat the e4 im not even at the second gym
Well I've had it since launch... I beat it in like 3 6-8 hour sessions. Pretty quick

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on October 21, 2013, 08:27:09 PM
i enjoyed gen v a lot i'm not sure where you got that idea lol

it was a hell of a lot better than iv
idk

and definitely. 

gen v is my favorite gen aside from gen 2.  but gen 2 is a different story for reasons why i like it. 
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

ii may still be my favorite looking back on it but honestly vi is SO GOOD

Patrick Stickles

so i haven't had the chance to find my friend code and some of you are asking for it and i wanna know my friend safari and get all yours WAIT TIL TOMORROW I'LL POKEMON THE HECK OUT
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Go Up