June 03, 2024, 08:10:54 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon X and Y

Started by bluaki, January 08, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Whichhhhh

Pokemon X
8 (16%)
Pokemon Y
9 (18%)
Froakie
5 (10%)
Chespin
2 (4%)
Fennekin
10 (20%)
Bulbasaur
4 (8%)
Squirtle
6 (12%)
Charmander
6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

PLEASEHELP1991

I think they might remake D/P rather than RSE because of all the references to Sinnoh
I love [you]

YPrrrr

Quote from: NotFelt on October 14, 2013, 11:27:46 AM
I think they might remake D/P rather than RSE because of all the references to Sinnoh
well that would be weird. And worse. What are these references though? Must be overlookingthem

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: YPR Classic on October 14, 2013, 11:31:08 AM
well that would be weird. And worse. What are these references though? Must be overlookingthem
it makes more sense to me because RSE were the blandest games in the whole series and regressed a lot from pokemon gold/silver/crystal
i think sycamore's apprentice mentioned that sycamore studied in sinnoh
I love [you]

YPrrrr

Quote from: NotFelt on October 14, 2013, 12:02:58 PM
it makes more sense to me because RSE were the blandest games in the whole series and regressed a lot from pokemon gold/silver/crystal
i think sycamore's apprentice mentioned that sycamore studied in sinnoh
I would somewhat agree but that's how I feel about gen iv  n_u

But I heard maybe platinum helped fix some of their dullness? Idk. Gen v saved pokemon for me

Hippopo

I have no recollection of generation iv at all.  I can't remember a single gym leader, elite four, rival, nothing.

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: Hippopo on October 14, 2013, 01:03:31 PM
I have no recollection of generation iv at all.  I can't remember a single gym leader, elite four, rival, nothing.

ummmm it started with a rock guy and there was a fire guy in the elite 4 and i think the last gym was electric?
What the fuck was it for anyway?

PLEASEHELP1991

actually there are references to virtually every pokemon region except orre
so who knows
I love [you]

Samus Aran

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67488169

supposed major glitch, has anyone saved outside while in this city to debunk it?

i generally always save in pokemon centers while in cities but still

PLEASEHELP1991

[spoiler=spoils]bluaki pointed this quote out to me and i thought lol creationism:
Quote"Just because it can't be explained by science doesn't mean it's not real. You can't explain your love for your Pokémon with science, right?"
[/spoiler]
I love [you]

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on October 14, 2013, 01:42:25 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67488169

supposed major glitch, has anyone saved outside while in this city to debunk it?

i generally always save in pokemon centers while in cities but still
it's a real glitch that happens when you save [spoiler] when there is a blackout in Luminose City[/spoiler]
I love [you]

Samus Aran

hopefully there will be a quick patch from nintendo for it

PLEASEHELP1991

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AnK7UlEL3WjddGw5REdFOV9CWWZ6MFpkRHZxSG5qa0E&toomany=true#
according to pokemon x and y, minnesota is "modern" but wisconsin is "polar" when determining vivillon's pattern
I love [you]

Samus Aran

can i just say really though that vivillion's pattern is probably the coolest "various forms" pokemon that's ever been introduced

it depends on your irl region and that is just absolutely cool as fuck

Mando Pandango

vivillon is also pokemon #666 ayy lmao
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Go Up