September 29, 2024, 12:32:13 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon X and Y

Started by bluaki, January 08, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Whichhhhh

Pokemon X
8 (16%)
Pokemon Y
9 (18%)
Froakie
5 (10%)
Chespin
2 (4%)
Fennekin
10 (20%)
Bulbasaur
4 (8%)
Squirtle
6 (12%)
Charmander
6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on October 13, 2013, 10:05:41 PM
Ruby and sapphire remakes on 3ds would certainly be in tradition but we're def gonna see Z first i think
well yeah
but man am i excited for an r/s remake in this style

YPrrrr

I wouldn't be that thrilled... Third gen was pretty lame imo. Better than d/p for sure but I always felt the game fell off in the middle. Probably inevitable though and younger kids remember it with the same fondness i had for the first two gens (snowy)

don't let's

I remember just blazing through sapphire the fastest I've ever beaten a pokemon game

Mando Pandango

Idk if i truly played gen 3 because my copy of Ruby was bootlegged. Seemed to be mostly indistinguishable from the real thing though. Like 95 percent

i wouldn't trade with it though.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

i have a bootleg pokemon too lol, leaf green

i actually skipped gen 3 completely though so most of its pokemon i can never remember

Snowy

I got a Pangoro and a Meowstic today wrench;

Hiro

Quote from: YPR Classic on October 13, 2013, 10:16:27 PM
I wouldn't be that thrilled... Third gen was pretty lame imo. Better than d/p for sure but I always felt the game fell off in the middle. Probably inevitable though and younger kids remember it with the same fondness i had for the first two gens (snowy)
or me... I was too poor to have a gameboy until the GBA, so Ruby was my first. I collected the cards and watched the show when red and blue were out, and by the time I got Ruby (friend gave it to me as a birthday gift) pokemon was uncool for my age group already
i still think that game has the best map, and some great music and stuff. the pokemon themselves are just okay but i'd probably rate the games like so:
gen 1 >> gen 2 = gen 3 > gen 5 >>>>> gen 4
haven't played x enough yet but so far it's probably above gen 5 but below 3? I have a lot of memories with that game.

Hiro

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on October 13, 2013, 10:46:24 PM
i have a bootleg pokemon too lol, leaf green

i actually skipped gen 3 completely though so most of its pokemon i can never remember
:( it still had some  solid ones imo, they weren't on the same level as the first two games but still much better overall than the games since then

Hiro

Quote from: Snowy on October 13, 2013, 10:50:32 PM
I got a Pangoro and a Meowstic today wrench;
thumbup;

i just got a scraggy nigga

don't let's

Quote from: Snack Dad on October 13, 2013, 10:56:26 PM
:( it still had some  solid ones imo, they weren't on the same level as the first two games but still much better overall than the games since then
blazechicken

YPrrrr

October 13, 2013, 11:06:54 PM #655 Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 11:17:18 PM by YPR Classic
Today I got my delphox, venusaur, pangoro, krocoroc,  and heliolisk. Pretty much fully evolved team outside mawile and my skrelp

Going to dump venusaur and pangoro and add hawlucha

Mando Pandango

Mawile doesn't have an evolution tho

also skrelp's evolution is poison/dragon which is fuckin badass
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on October 13, 2013, 11:16:20 PM
Mawile doesn't have an evolution tho

also skrelp's evolution is poison/dragon which is fuckin badass
yeah I thought skrelp was dumb but then I saw that evo and had to have him :O

Thought I could ride the mawile mega evolution but apparently it's unavailable until after the elite 4 :(

Mando Pandango

Quote from: YPR Classic on October 13, 2013, 11:18:49 PM
yeah I thought skrelp was dumb but then I saw that evo and had to have him :O

Thought I could ride the mawile mega evolution but apparently it's unavailable until after the elite 4 :(
mega evolutions don't really count in the evolutionary chain either so

Patrick Stickles

caught so many mons today ahhhhhh

i spent the last hour and a half in luminose city because it's so fucking big, like what i was expecting for the city in black and white but with delivery. also holy shit a creepy ghost woman attacked me on the second floor of a building and told me "you are not the one" and just vanished and idk if thats a night time event or what but i have no idea what that was
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Go Up