September 29, 2024, 02:35:16 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon X and Y

Started by bluaki, January 08, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Whichhhhh

Pokemon X
8 (16%)
Pokemon Y
9 (18%)
Froakie
5 (10%)
Chespin
2 (4%)
Fennekin
10 (20%)
Bulbasaur
4 (8%)
Squirtle
6 (12%)
Charmander
6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I feel like I have no goddamn idea what I'm doing in this game and I only recognize about 8 percent of the names.
This is the first one I've played since silver.

Someone just traded me the pokemon that's just a pile of eggs (which I recognize) and I evolved it into the bitchn' palm tree dude, though.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on October 13, 2013, 07:15:09 PM
I feel like I have no goddamn idea what I'm doing in this game and I only recognize about 8 percent of the names.
This is the first one I've played since silver.

Someone just traded me the pokemon that's just a pile of eggs (which I recognize) and I evolved it into the bitchn' palm tree dude, though.
dude those guys are from red/blue smh
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

don't let's

Pokemon is such an old guy

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on October 13, 2013, 07:18:06 PM
dude those guys are from red/blue smh

Yeah, I had that one back when I had yellow. I know those egg fuckers are from the first wave Smh smh smh. Wouldn't let me nickname it eggfucker though.

Mando Pandango

name it eggsucker

go suck an egg
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on October 13, 2013, 07:21:11 PM
Yeah, I had that one back when I had yellow. I know those egg fuckers are from the first wave Smh smh smh. Wouldn't let me nickname it eggfucker though.
can't nickname traded pokes

Also does anyone know if heliolisk keeps learning moves post evolution?

Patrick Stickles

delphox is OP as fuck

also tyrunt is OP as fuck too though that might be because he has a jolly nature and i EV trained him to max just to see what super secret training was about (pretty sick, got some evolutionary stones out of it and some stardust so some quick cash when it was needed) but TYRUNT WON'T JUST FUCKING EVOLVE JESUS CHRIST he's level 37 now and just not doing nothing
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Patrick Stickles

i love this frustration though because i usually was just able to go and check to see that shit

now it's like "what moves do they learn? when do they evolve? what's new in this game?" it's all very fresh and exciting, not having serebii around for everything makes pokemon ++

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on October 13, 2013, 08:05:35 PM
delphox is OP as fuck

also tyrunt is OP as fuck too though that might be because he has a jolly nature and i EV trained him to max just to see what super secret training was about (pretty sick, got some evolutionary stones out of it and some stardust so some quick cash when it was needed) but TYRUNT WON'T JUST FUCKING EVOLVE JESUS CHRIST he's level 37 now and just not doing nothing
2 Levels 2 go

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on October 13, 2013, 08:06:54 PM
2 Levels 2 go

ok good i thought it'd be some bullshit new evolution method

also i'm loving the new exp share, i now have a 5th and 6th slot i keep open just for evolving mons i wouldn't ever use

like i evolved all them bugs real quick, a psyduck is now a golduck (that took a while and he might be my surfer now) and it's just convenient for not having to actually grind mons i would never use

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

famy

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on October 13, 2013, 01:20:49 PM
Evs are visible in this one, aren't they? so it'd be easy to answer this question by simply going into a battle and finding out
i don't have the game yet lol

YPrrrr

Retaliate for coolest move animation

YPrrrr

October 13, 2013, 10:02:30 PM #643 Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 10:13:40 PM by YPR Classic
Conspiracy: in the fourth gym town there's a backpacker in the top floor of the hotel who says "the kalos region is nice and all but you should see my region. Theres a town that... Well you'll see soon enough" or somethingalong those lines .

Second in game region? Pokemon z in a new region? Pokemon sapphire and ruby remakes???

Curious

Mando Pandango

Ruby and sapphire remakes on 3ds would certainly be in tradition but we're def gonna see Z first i think

Go Up