June 03, 2024, 08:56:03 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon X and Y

Started by bluaki, January 08, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Whichhhhh

Pokemon X
8 (16%)
Pokemon Y
9 (18%)
Froakie
5 (10%)
Chespin
2 (4%)
Fennekin
10 (20%)
Bulbasaur
4 (8%)
Squirtle
6 (12%)
Charmander
6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Hiro

wartortle is one of my fav starters but i kinda want mega charizard x, and i'm not really feelin  mega blastoise
mega venusaur's alright

Samus Aran

both mega charizard x and y are way better than mega blastoise and venusaur for sure

i love both mega charizards tbh

Snowy

Quote from: Snack Dad on October 10, 2013, 08:34:08 PM
wartortle is one of my fav starters but i kinda want mega charizard x, and i'm not really feelin  mega blastoise
mega venusaur's alright
Oh trust me, I want mega Charizard X too, but I can just import one goowan
Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on October 10, 2013, 08:35:09 PM
both mega charizard x and y are way better than mega blastoise and venusaur for sure

but water type ;_;

Hiro

yeah agreed
at first i didn't like mega charizard x but he's kind of cool in a way

also i might go with fennekin because it's final form isn't horrible and fire/psychic sounds kinda cool
i never choose the fire starter
froakie's 2nd form is cool but i don't like greninja much

don't let's

I really dislike that middle cannon

YPrrrr

I'm getting Y and starting with fennekin and bulbasaur. Fennekin is the only one that doesn't evolve into something I hate and bulbasaur because my other friends are getting charmander and squirtle.

Honestly I can barely tell the difference between venusaur and mega venusaur but I like all 3 original starters so no big deal.

bluaki

Quote from: YPR Classic on October 10, 2013, 10:41:58 AM
Have you gone the full complete method of having an actual representative for each pokedex entry or did you evolve them all to their final forms since it still counts as owning the lower forms?
Yes, I did a live Pokédex in both Ruby and Black
I only did a normal Pokédex completion (losing pre-evolutions) in Blue and didn't even do that much in Gold or Diamond

Black only gives you enough PC space for 720 Pokémon, so after filling 648 of that with a live pokédex it didn't take me long to run out of space completely and become unable to even throw pokeballs sillydood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: bluaki on October 11, 2013, 08:29:17 AM
Yes, I did a live Pokédex in both Ruby and Black
I only did a normal Pokédex completion (losing pre-evolutions) in Blue and didn't even do that much in Gold or Diamond

Black only gives you enough PC space for 720 Pokémon, so after filling 648 of that with a live pokédex it didn't take me long to run out of space completely and become unable to even throw pokeballs sillydood;
That must have been surprising, I didn't know that could even happen girl; Save some pokemon for the other trainers!

Also 5 new megas revealed today:

[spoiler]
He becomes bug/flying with an ability that turns all normal moves into flying ones

These are all pretty cool imo. I always liked banette although he was sort of worthless. With prankster he should be a lot more useful. I usually don't use Alakazam because almost everyone gets one but that mega form is outstanding

In other news, I never saw it anywhere else but Mega Gyrados will apparently be water/dark instead of water/flying[/spoiler]

Snowy

YPrrrr

Snowy

Quote from: YPR Classic on October 11, 2013, 10:52:58 AM
lol that looks dumb

also mega houndoom

[spoiler][/spoiler]
I know, right? goowan They just made him pointier lol

Houndoom looks okay though

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Samus Aran

mega alakazam looks great, and i love alakazam lol sorry ypr. all my favorite pokes are OU or Uber. girl;

except for raichu

also mega houndoom just looks like a natural evolution from houndoom really so that's fine. same with mega banette.

i don't like mega heracross because heracross was already badass but the new form looks dumb and that's an insult. heracross was like the first great bug pokemon ever (along with scizor) and deserves more respect.

:(

AHHH IM SO EXCITE

Commander Fuckass

MegaGengar is the best Mega Ive seen
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kefka on October 11, 2013, 12:37:52 PM
MegaGengar is the best Mega Ive seen
ya i like him a lot too but I wish the rumors of him being psychic ghost were true

Go Up