September 29, 2024, 04:29:28 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon X and Y

Started by bluaki, January 08, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Whichhhhh

Pokemon X
8 (16%)
Pokemon Y
9 (18%)
Froakie
5 (10%)
Chespin
2 (4%)
Fennekin
10 (20%)
Bulbasaur
4 (8%)
Squirtle
6 (12%)
Charmander
6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Samus Aran

i'm not far enough to have that unlocked yet, but i do have one shiny i found in the wild. hawlucha. :3

also omg thanks wrench giggle;

Wrench

Quote from: NotFelt on October 25, 2013, 02:59:37 PM
does anyone have trouble downloading the patch? i keep getting error code 005-6534, but my 3ds keeps crashing when i attempt to resolve that error code

I had no issues with it. Downloaded right away

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Wrench

Hippopo

lol, when you try to pet Cryogonal in pokemon amie, your hand freezes and he looks at you with a question mark above his head.

I wonder if it does something similar with fire types.  confuseddood;

Hippopo

I wonder if they increased the chance of running into shinies because they seem a tad more common this time around.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hippopo on October 25, 2013, 03:37:25 PM
lol, when you try to pet Cryogonal in pokemon amie, your hand freezes and he looks at you with a question mark above his head.

I wonder if it does something similar with fire types.  confuseddood;

yeah we posted about these a while back n_u

slugma, who is covered in lava, burns your hand when you attempt to pet him anywhere. touching parts of any pokemon that are on fire or electrified, like a charmander's tail or a pikachu's cheek, will burn or electrify your hand, respectively.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hippopo on October 25, 2013, 03:39:49 PM
I wonder if they increased the chance of running into shinies because they seem a tad more common this time around.

that's what people are saying. but right now, everything's still unconfirmed. one common rumor is that tipping people has something to do with shiny rates.

Hippopo

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on October 25, 2013, 03:41:47 PM
that's what people are saying. but right now, everything's still unconfirmed. one common rumor is that tipping people has something to do with shiny rates.
I tip everyone 1000 pokedollars, and I haven't ran into any shinies yet. cry;

PLEASEHELP1991

i think it's more that there are so many players on tumblr that the odds appear to be higher
I love [you]

Hippopo

Quote from: NotFelt on October 25, 2013, 03:55:40 PM
i think it's more that there are so many players on tumblr that the odds appear to be higher
I'm just basing it off of Boyah.

People have gone through five generation without seeing a single shiny, and now we have people owning multiple in this generation.

Samus Aran

yeah this gen was my first ever shiny found in the wild

of course, it COULD all just be a coincidence, but they've done things to boost shiny rates before (like when the foreign poke breeding thing was first implemented, and the pokeradar, and now chain fishing), so i wouldn't entirely be surprised if it was boosted

Samus Aran

YPrrrr

So I got my ds back. Trying to register friend codes. Where are all of yours?

Also is there anyway to accept friends without typing in their friend code

Samus Aran

in the first page of the thread designated for friend codes n_u (and psn/xbla/nintendo network etc.)

Go Up