October 05, 2024, 08:22:26 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Samus Aran

Thyme

Andria

I got my dragonscale armour earlier. Made sooo many iron daggers... it's pretty cool. Also upped my blade of woe to legendary status so now it does 63 damage+10 life steal. It just rips through things. Then I have my soul stealing mace so I have unlimited charges basically.
Quote from: Kaz on November 16, 2011, 09:36:30 AM
yeah but she doesn't like me

it's okay I think you're funny.  happydood;

Geno

Quote from: Echo on November 16, 2011, 07:15:00 PM
I got my dragonscale armour earlier. Made sooo many iron daggers... it's pretty cool. Also upped my blade of woe to legendary status so now it does 63 damage+10 life steal. It just rips through things. Then I have my soul stealing mace so I have unlimited charges basically. it's okay I think you're funny.  happydood;
How do you make a weapon legendary?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andria

Hensa

just so you know i wasnt attacking kaz by posting that.
besides, how could a livestream ever be like that? thats edited... its just all the good parts put together.

gosh  saddood;

YPrrrr

HOLY FUCK

FUCK THAT STAFF OF MAGNUS QUEST. SERIOUSLY. 4 HOURS OF MY LIFE I WILL NEVER HAVE BACK BECAUSE "SURELY THIS DUNGEON MUST BE OVER SOON!"

GRAAAAAAWHHHHHHHHHHHHWHHHHHHHH

wawi

accidentally saved over my good file with the file of my guy i made to be funny ._.

don't let's

So… I'm just at 40 hours in and only level 16. I've only done the first few parts of the Main Quest (Just until right after you meet the Greybeards). I've only joined one of the factions so far, the Companions, and only did the first quest in that line. And I have done about 20 or so other random quests. I've pretty much stuck to the Whiterun area and haven't even visited any other major towns (except for one other because of a drinking contest)

Hiro

Quote from: Darth Wawi on November 17, 2011, 04:39:02 AM
accidentally saved over my good file with the file of my guy i made to be funny ._.
I don't get why some games don't have a confirmation screen for that shit  baddood;

don't let's

That's why you should just keep making a new save and every so often delete your backlog of saves except maybe a few of the most recent ones.

LCK

Andria

Quote from: Darth Wawi on November 17, 2011, 04:39:02 AM

I have 170 saves now. I don't think I have to worry too much

Samus Aran

why would you not have multiple saves wawi wtf lol

i typically have a cycle of 3 or 4 that i alternate saving over in any open-world game like this

Go Up