October 05, 2024, 04:21:05 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nate

This game has been sucking my life way, I have all legendary dragonscale armor, with legendary deadric maces and I rape shit.

me003

I made a redguard guy that uses light armor and is a warrior so I mainly stick to one hand sword + shield, bow, two hand weopon, and rarely a little fire....I know I'll be needing the fire later so I try to work it a little.

I haven't really stole anything and I haven't raised a warrent level, I'm just leaving Whiterun for the first time and [spoiler]searching for the Greybeards. Those hired thugs were tough. [/spoiler]

Alchemy is pretty lame
I've been reading a lot of the books, I just came up on a book that marked 4 of the guardian stones on my map.
Feadar is my follower, got him in [spoiler]riverwood[/spoiler]
I beat up some lady in a Tavern in Whiterun[spoiler] and she offered to follow me. After paying me 100 gold[/spoiler]

And I've been enjoying the Bezehiufw books, which there are two different kind, but they are interesting and I never played oblivion but they mentioned an unnamed hero who [spoiler]collected the pieces of the staff of chaos[/spoiler]and I was wondering if that's the plot of Oblivion?
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

me003

Quote from: Nate on November 29, 2011, 10:30:46 PM
This game has been sucking my life way, I have all legendary dragonscale armor, with legendary deadric maces and I rape shit.
hahaha whats your play time?

don't let's

The unnamed hero part is the plot of the first Elder Scrolls game Arena (which you can find on elderscrolls.com and download and play for free)

me003

Quote from: Space Left Intentionally Blank on November 29, 2011, 11:24:39 PM
The unnamed hero part is the plot of the first Elder Scrolls game Arena (which you can find on elderscrolls.com and download and play for free)
Ah, thanks. Yea I've been feeling like my playing experience has a few holes that could be filled by the first 3. I'm tempted to play them all, but that could take months.

don't let's

Quote from: Master Shake on November 29, 2011, 11:30:21 PM
Ah, thanks. Yea I've been feeling like my playing experience has a few holes that could be filled by the first 3. I'm tempted to play them all, but that could take months.
They aren't really that needed to play for understanding and I haven't even actually played the first two. Though I'm sure there a few references like that book that you would get a different perspective out of.

But the first two games are free to download from elderscrolls.com but they're DOS games and you have to use DOSBox or something like that to run them and the controls are like way, way different. Or there some that are already pre-configured with DOSBox that are linked here
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/General:Playing_DOS_Installments_under_DOSBox

don't let's

Combat Stats menu, Bunnies Slaughtered 5

Andria

Quote from: Nate on November 29, 2011, 10:30:46 PM

i have legendary dragonscale and legendary blade of woe and I also rape shit

Tomboh

Quote from: Echo on November 30, 2011, 09:14:15 AM
i have legendary dragonscale and legendary blade of woe and I also rape shit

sneaking dagger perk is broken as fuck

it should be lower. like 10x at the most

Andria

Quote from: Tomboh on November 30, 2011, 10:19:16 AM
sneaking dagger perk is broken as fuck

it should be lower. like 10x at the most

I don't even sneak lol

I just run in slashing shit up

It does 63 damage plus life steal at legendary status

Tomboh

Nate

Andria

hahahaha

so I was sneaking along and shot some guy standing outisde a cave entrance with my bow while in sneak.

well turns out he had a quest thing. so no he can still be talked to and gave me the thing but he is like sliding across the ground on his face

YPrrrr

That's pretty great girl;

I started a new character to see the stormcloak side of the story... Two handed hammer Nord. I'm only level ten but I got my smithing up to 50 so I have full orc and am raping some bitches baddood;

Andria

Quote from: NPR on December 02, 2011, 07:00:45 PM
That's pretty great girl;

I started a new character to see the stormcloak side of the story... Two handed hammer Nord. I'm only level ten but I got my smithing up to 50 so I have full orc and am raping some bitches baddood;

I hit level 8 earlier from just sneaking/archery/one handed on my new character.

She is a badass sneaky wood elf  baddood;

Go Up